Official LOST thread

ofiba

Yet how are the writers going to describe Walt being older if he has to reappear? As if you kill off Michael you can kill off having to bring back Walt as he can tell Sayid what transpired after he left the island and use some excuse like I don't want my son to ever have to relive what happened or any connections back to the island etc. I think part of the reason he originally Michael wasn't coming back was money if not mistaken. By giving him a token episode then can be done with him. That said it probably too obvious so it could be someone unexpected or less needed such as Rose or Bernard since they don't focus on them too often and considered lesser characters. Also not sure someone like Danielle or Alex or Karl could be offed without major uproar.

Not that I brag too often but I called it. Tonight's night felt a bit of a filler. Though we did learn some things of what happened to Michael upon returning to the real world. Though Tom/Zeke/Friendly whatever you want to use being alive was a surprise though him telling Michael that the island won't let him die is telling. Yet I wonder did the island allow Tom to live too as let's not forget he is supposed to be dead or was the flashback prior to his own death? Of course the question is who offed Karl and Danielle, Daniel etc seems the obvious choice yet wouldn't be shocked if Ben himself did it. The trailers for the restart appears to also confirm my earlier theory about bloodshed causing Claire to give up Aaron.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I brag too often but I called it. Tonight's night felt a bit of a filler. Though we did learn some things of what happened to Michael upon returning to the real world. Though Tom/Zeke/Friendly whatever you want to use being alive was a surprise though him telling Michael that the island won't let him die is telling. Yet I wonder did the island allow Tom to live too as let's not forget he is supposed to be dead or was the flashback prior to his own death? Of course the question is who offed Karl and Danielle, Daniel etc seems the obvious choice yet wouldn't be shocked if Ben himself did it. The trailers for the restart appears to also confirm my earlier theory about bloodshed causing Claire to give up Aaron.

The Tom backflash's happened BEFORE the season 3 finale when Sawyer offed him.

I'm not sure I would call this episode filler -- even though literally it did fill in the gaps of Michael's story. There was a ton of new and important information to be gleaned. Including stuff about the island's powers, Ben's reach, and who killed Danielle and Karl. You can see the shooter in one of the frames.

I thought this episode was great, they revealed so much, it kills me that we have no idea whos shooting karl and the russian lady, i think again the time frame is off and its the frieghter people, and why would sayid turn micheal in like that?

I thought this episode was great, they revealed so much, it kills me that we have no idea whos shooting karl and the russian lady, i think again the time frame is off and its the frieghter people, and why would sayid turn micheal in like that?

Cause as far as he knows, Ben is the enemy clear as day. Micheal ratted the losties out and turned traitor. If he believes the captian(contrary to note he got) , Micheal needs to be outed as a traitor and a lier!!

Remember, sayid is not privy to all the flash forwards/flashbacks that we are!!

Also, in the Sayid falsh forward episode, at the end, didn't Ben say something like think with your gun this time or something to that effect.

okay tis taken from another board

Sayid turning in Michael was Sayid "thinking with his heart instead of his gun". I am sure this is the incident that Ben was talking about when he was stiching up Sayid in the future.

Nice thanks you hit on the head imo with ben and sayid. Does Micheal die now on the boat and i dont think Dannielle is dead, what i find creepy is what if bens people (the others) did the shooting and killed everyone but alex, 5 min after it showed us ben saying i never kill anyone thats innocent?

Guest dog14787
Nice thanks you hit on the head imo with ben and sayid. Does Micheal die now on the boat and i dont think Dannielle is dead, what i find creepy is what if bens people (the others) did the shooting and killed everyone but alex, 5 min after it showed us ben saying i never kill anyone thats innocent?

I see you don't have you avatar yet, I posted this where you asked, but will copy here in case you miss it.

Click on My Controls at the top of the page.

From My Controls on the left side of the page go down to heading Personal Profile

Under this heading click on Edit Avatar settings

From this page you can upload your own avatar by clicking on the browse or pick one from the gallery.

Let me know if you still have problems after this.

I see you don't have you avatar yet, I posted this where you asked, but will copy here in case you miss it.

Click on My Controls at the top of the page.

From My Controls on the left side of the page go down to heading Personal Profile

Under this heading click on Edit Avatar settings

From this page you can upload your own avatar by clicking on the browse or pick one from the gallery.

Let me know if you still have problems after this.

Thanks man it worked i owe you a beer, i just have hammer man for now ill upload my own later thanx

Yes...yes she is.

And about Tom/Zeke being gay?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still..WTF?!?

I was surprised by that as well, but think back to last season when he clearly said to Kate"trust me, you are not my type". So much I miss in this show, they give you all the clues you need, I just too dumb to figure them out

Just thought of something, Micheals mom that he was talking to for like 5 minutes is that the same lady that hired Miles to get the ghost out of the room, if so is Walt the ghost stuck in another world?

And i remember back in a past episode ben and sayid talked privatly, what if turning over micheal was bens plan.

Guest dog14787
Thanks man it worked i owe you a beer, i just have hammer man for now ill upload my own later thanx

glad I could help :thumbsup:

i got called a perv last season when i said Alex was the hottest female on the show. but i still think so.

i would put money on Ben's people doing the shooting. it makes perfect sense. he got rid of the 2 people that took Alex away from him AND saved her life as well.

Ben and Locke are my favorite characters on this show. I'm cheering for them.

I was surprised by that as well, but think back to last season when he clearly said to Kate "trust me, you are not my type". So much I miss in this show, they give you all the clues you need, I just too dumb to figure them out

Several people, including myself, surmised that at the time... just the way he said that.

He was holding a gernade in his had when it went off but we never saw the body.

I believe Lindelof/Cuse confirmed that Mikhail died from the grenade blast. Likely that he will appear in flashbacks.

Just thought of something, Micheals mom that he was talking to for like 5 minutes is that the same lady that hired Miles to get the ghost out of the room, if so is Walt the ghost stuck in another world?

And i remember back in a past episode ben and sayid talked privatly, what if turning over micheal was bens plan.

That's something I was wondering about too. I don't have the means/time to compare the two ladies or look at the picture of the boy. Bear in mind, just b/c Frank's, Daniel's and the other woman's were flashbacks... are we sure that Miles' flash was a flashback, or could it have been a flashforward? I forget.

And guys, WRT Danielle and Karl... remember what Ben said to Michael yesterday. Ben doesn't kill innocent people (ala how Michael killed AL and Libby); in a literal way, he's right. Ben has other people do his killing for him.

Tgreg, I don't think the pilot that we saw was played by Greg -?- now on Heros. As was shown last night, it was just a body dug up in a graveyard. But we've also got a question of who staged the 815 plane: Ben or Widmore? Ben has the file with receipts, etc., but it all seems too wrapped up in a bow.