No Love for BlueFire? Happy Birthday, dude!

The Dean

I'm embarrassed I learned about BF (not in Indiana, as far as I know) from his own post in USMC's b-day thread. Whoever is responsible for theses b-day threads (you know who you are :wallbash: ) dropped the ball on this one. This will be the first thing discussed at the 7am Monday meeting.

Anyway, it's still before midnight, so let me take the opportunity to wish this bastard with the creepy House avatar:

Happy Fuc#ing Birthday, you sick fu#k! (I mean that in a good way!)

It's good to know you "shared" your b-day with (in?) Paris.

Haha. Thanks man! I'm actually not celebrating it till Saturday due to school. Had a friggin test today, stupid professor.

You're right - I'm not in Indiana, I'm in Austin, TX. <_<

Happy birthday, man. Hook 'Em!

:wallbash:

Haha. Thanks man! I'm actually not celebrating it till Saturday due to school. Had a friggin test today, stupid professor.

You're right - I'm not in Indiana, I'm in Austin, TX. :wallbash:

Crap, I didn't know it was your birthday! I will buy you a beer (or one of those Mexican martinis you enjouy too much!) at Ringers' tomorrow...Sabres are going to finish it off!

Happy birthday buddy!

I'm embarrassed I learned about BF (not in Indiana, as far as I know) from his own post in USMC's b-day thread. Whoever is responsible for theses b-day threads (you know who you are :wallbash: ) dropped the ball on this one. This will be the first thing discussed at the 7am Monday meeting.

Anyway, it's still before midnight, so let me take the opportunity to wish this bastard with the creepy House avatar:

Happy Fuc#ing Birthday, you sick fu#k! (I mean that in a good way!)

It's good to know you "shared" your b-day with (in?) Paris.

Who droped the Ball ????

HBD, bro! We've gotta get another poker game up and running at some point down the road....you're due for a win!