Updated mock from NFL DraftGuys

obie_wan

Here's an interesting mock that should make Bill NYC happy.

http://nfldraftguys.com/features/2007_NFL_...Round_Bloom.php

The Bills picks are below.

BUF

12 Patrick, Willis, LB

43 Sidney, Rice, WR

74 Antonio, Pittman, RB

92 Josh, Beekman, G/C

111 Anthony, Arline, CB

184 Martrez, Milner, TE

222 Toby, Korrodi, QB

239 Matt, Trannon, WR

I do think the Bills will look for a dropping WR in the 2nd.

I think I would take Brandon Jackson over Pittman.

Bills may take Hughes over Beekman in the 3rd.

the 2nd WR is overkill. they need another LB somewhere in the draft.

That look like an excellent draft as far as I am concerned. We get a great LB to sure up the middle and also a solid RB. But knowing Marv he will stay at 12 and draft Pozluzny with Willis still on the board and I will promptly kick the dog and throw the remote threw my tv. Speaking for m past experiences.

That look like an excellent draft as far as I am concerned. We get a great LB to sure up the middle and also a solid RB. But knowing Marv he will stay at 12 and draft Pozluzny with Willis still on the board and I will promptly kick the dog and throw the remote threw my tv. Speaking for m past experiences.

Happy to walk your dog draft weekend...

BUF

12 Patrick, Willis, LB

43 Sidney, Rice, WR

74 Antonio, Pittman, RB

92 Josh, Beekman, G/C

111 Anthony, Arline, CB

184 Martrez, Milner, TE

222 Toby, Korrodi, QB

239 Matt, Trannon, WR

ive seen you post Brandon Jackson's name a few times now. why the preference for him?

I would have to get a rag and wipe up after myself if we could land Willis, Rice and Pittman. ;) Though I wouldnt be sad if we got Peterson or Lynch. We are Bills fans, we could never be that lucky. We're gonna draft Leon Hall, Paul Pozluzny or Ted Ginn Jr (think about how scary Ted Ginn would be in our lineup.... :blink:). BTW, WTH happened to our Sabres last night :D

BUF

12 Patrick, Willis, LB

43 Sidney, Rice, WR

74 Antonio, Pittman, RB

92 Josh, Beekman, G/C

111 Anthony, Arline, CB

184 Martrez, Milner, TE

222 Toby, Korrodi, QB

239 Matt, Trannon, WR

I actually like this mock and I agree with your assessment that "the 2nd WR is overkill. they need another LB somewhere in the draft." The one exception I take with this draft is Rice in the 2nd Round. I think the Bills have too many other pressing needs to grab a WR here. If Timmons falls that far, I would consider trading up a few spots to land him. I think the team looks much better with Willis & Timmons than with Willis & Rice...just my 2 cents.

Replace Sidney Rice with Jason Hill. Rice is coming out as a sophmore and looks to be much less polished than Hill who spent all four years in school. We need players that will start from day one, not three year projects.

in this mock- Hill gone by the time we pick in 2nd.

I would have to get a rag and wipe up after myself if we could land Willis, Rice and Pittman. ;) Though I wouldnt be sad if we got Peterson or Lynch. We are Bills fans, we could never be that lucky. We're gonna draft Leon Hall, Paul Pozluzny or Ted Ginn Jr (think about how scary Ted Ginn would be in our lineup.... :blink:). BTW, WTH happened to our Sabres last night :D

If buffalo takes ted ginn....... wow is all i can say

I actually like this mock and I agree with your assessment that "the 2nd WR is overkill. they need another LB somewhere in the draft." The one exception I take with this draft is Rice in the 2nd Round. I think the Bills have too many other pressing needs to grab a WR here. If Timmons falls that far, I would consider trading up a few spots to land him. I think the team looks much better with Willis & Timmons than with Willis & Rice...just my 2 cents.

i completely agree. If timmons fell that far I would hope we'd move up and take him. I tihnk WR at 2 is a luxury pick when we need 2 LB, 1-2 RB, 1 CB all before another WR. Right now Coy Wure is starting. Let me repeat-Coy Wire.