breaking news

12thman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy Drew Blowso (my nickname for him when he was with NE), best of luck to you. Let's hope he doesn't get involved in a profession where speed or quicknesses is an issue.

can't find much on the net..however on the espn ticker

Hmm nothing I can find on google but if so it's time. I wish him the best as he was the classiest immobile statue it's been my pleasure to root for.

Nancy Drew Blowso (my nickname for him when he was with NE), best of luck to you. Let's hope he doesn't get involved in a profession where speed or quicknesses is an issue.

True for others out there too... For one, I probably wouldn't fair so well either...

Ever see the the ComCast "Slowsky" commercials?... That is what my kid calls me... B-)

Best of luck Drewby!

This isnt for the people that hate him, does anyone think hes a hall of fame player?

No.

But then again, no one thought Warren Moon would be, either. Tho, I think there's other reasons why WM got it; was the 'mobile QB' prototype who was also a great passer, stats, a consideration that if the teams around him were just a little better....

For Drew, his main team won the SB(s) only after he went down and out.

I really like Bledsoe but I doubt it. He has decent career stats, but he never did anything outstanding.

i agree. He was a stand-up guy with good numbers, but never really had that impact that would make him a Hall of Famer. Wish him luck with whatever he decides to do though. He was a traditional drop back QB in the wrong era.

yes, a while back i think..no one showed any interest in him as far as i know, he knew it is time

Actually, Jerry Jones said, upon Bledsoes' release, that he would have been happy to bring Drew back at a reduced salary...

The Bledsoe era of Bills history was pretty disappointing, but, I will always kind of like Drew. Despite all of the whining about his "this is my team" statement (you listening Rico?), I think he was a good guy, and I wasn't embarassed to call him the Bills starting QB from Monday to Saturday...his td pass to Peerless Price, in the second game of the 2002 season (the one that tied the game, IIRC), against the Vikings, is to me, one of the greatest throws made by any Bills QB, ever...few QBs could have made that pass. Not even Jimbo!

Drew certainly is not deserving of the Hall of Fame, IMO, but he did have his moments.

Good luck Drew!