OK ...now I expect Chris Brown to sign next

We just cleared some cap room, we only have 2 RB's on the roster...I expect Chris Brown signed by the end of the week

at the moment we actually have three: a-train, shaud, and fred jackson. i would not be surprised to see a chris brown signing. i expect, though, that we will wait till the draft to add another RB.

I don't expect the Bills to sign him. They already had the cap room to do so if they'd wanted to.

I also don't think they'll sign him and will use the cap space to sign a.) their rookies and b.) the long term deals that Buffalo will seek for JP and Lee probably mid-season

I don't expect the Bills to sign him. They already had the cap room to do so if they'd wanted to.

They aren't worried about cap room, they are worried about cash. This saves them four million. They could easily sign Brown to a two year deal. I think that is what they are going to do, and want them to do it, but who knows.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit. A short time ago we needed 1st round O-linemen, 1st round D-tackle, 1st round RB, 1st round LB and it could be argued 1st round CB.

So far Marv has taken care of O-line & D-tackle. That leaves RB and LB as our biggest round 1 needs (argue CB among yourselves). Looking at the FA lists I don't see a LB we could plug in to remove that need, but Brown could easily remove RB. Marv has taken a team with many round 1 needs and he's narrowing it down one by one.

So or course our round 1 pick will be a WR.

What did you expect us to pay our rookies with? Mighty Taco gift certificates?

They already had money set aside to cover rookie contracts

So if they were already interested and offering him a contract, they had the money to cover it. The Ball is in Browns court. I don't think he wants to come to Buffalo, and is trying to find anywhere else that will offer him a simialr or better deal, before he ends up settling.

Did you hear Buffalo just got a Dave & Buster's? Maybe they'll pay them with tokens from there instead.

There is one here in Cincy, not far from me. We went there once.

Observations:

- Rude and snotty kids all over the place.

- Theoretical parental units of same that made me understand why there was rude and snotty kids all over the place.

- So-called adults swearing up a storm.

If they had wanted to sign him before the trade, they could have done so. The Bills were still well under the salary cap before trading Spikes and Holcomb. Its also unlikely that Brown will receive a large contract at this point in the offseason, either.

Since everyone is commenting on this post I think Ill do the same. We have money set aside for rookies already and could of signed Chris Brown before this trade happened. That being said we can def. sign him now and still have plenty of money to pay our rookies.