Most overrated female celebrity?

Tux of Borg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Paris is the winner here (compared to the crappy singers and actors mentioned). Ana Nicole would top the list..but, in case you haven't heard, she died.

Paris does NOTHING...and she doesn't even fake it. She is famous for being famous.

There are others to consider. All those mentioned, so far, are good nominees,

Please add: Pink (WAY overrated for talent and looks) and the talentless Avril Lavigne.

SURPRISE: don't add Fiona Apple. Not sure why, but i think she has some talent and she looks a lot like an ex-girlfried of mine. :(

Clearly Paris is the winner here (compared to the crappy singers and actors mentioned). Ana Nicole would top the list..but, in case you haven't heard, she died.

Paris does NOTHING...and she doesn't even fake it. She is famous for being famous.

An astonishing feat in itself. The girl is a hustler and a worker (of sorts) and thus gets my respect. A true American force of nature.

There are no "overrated" celebrities, only those we have a personal distaste for. The less than talented train wreck known as Britney Spears demonstrates how difficult an animal celebrity is to ride -- Paris effortlessly puts that animal into her doggie purse.

SURPRISE: don't add Fiona Apple. Not sure why, but i think she has some talent and she looks a lot like an ex-girlfried of mine. :wallbash:

Fiona Apple is hot and talented. :( The last person to be on this list.

The most overrated celebrity is Dr. Phil, the antichrist incarnate, and whoever they churn out of the American Idol machine factory each year.

The most overrated celebrity is Dr. Phil, the antichrist incarnate, and whoever they churn out of the American Idol machine factory each year.

I think the topic is FEMALE celebrity! Unless you have some fetish for Dr. Phil or he has since had a sex change then he doesn't apply. :(

I think the topic is FEMALE celebrity! Unless you have some fetish for Dr. Phil or he has since had a sex change then he doesn't apply. :(

:wallbash:

I wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag. Dr. Phil is announcing his sex change operation later this week.

Dr.Phil is a kitty and he belongs on any worthless list.

Sketch also has trouble distinguishing gender, but I would give him a pass on this one. I believe the technical term is gender confusion.

Dr.Phil is a kitty and he belongs on any worthless list.

Sketch also has trouble distinguishing gender, but I would give him a pass on this one. I believe the technical term is gender confusion.

Thank you, Beerball. I've had flashes of general confusion ever since I was forced to watch an episode of "My Little Pony" as a kid when I was at my cousin's house. Forget the Acid flashbacks. There's nothing like being in the grips of a "My Little Pony" flashback. Foaming at the mouth and a need to apply moisturizer often occurs during one of these seizures. Not a pretty sight, i must say.

take oprah off that list...she's a genuine humanitarian

:(

(I hearby start the nominees for the least hetero statement made on this board)

As long as she has a big business or someone else footing the bill. When was the last time she gave away any of her own money in any of the schemes. She is very good about pushing others around to give so she can take the credit however.