Most overrated female celebrity?

Tux of Borg

As long as she has a big business or someone else footing the bill. When was the last time she gave away any of her own money in any of the schemes. She is very good about pushing others around to give so she can take the credit however.

frankly, I don't care where the money comes from to pay for a school for under privelaged girls in SA...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Beerball. I've had flashes of general confusion ever since I was forced to watch an episode of "My Little Pony" as a kid when I was at my cousin's house. Forget the Acid flashbacks. There's nothing like being in the grips of a "My Little Pony" flashback. Foaming at the mouth and a need to apply moisturizer often occurs during one of these seizures. Not a pretty sight, i must say.

If she's cute and at least your second from fifth cousin do her, you will be cured. :(

frankly, I don't care where the money comes from to pay for a school for under privelaged girls in SA...

Yeah but typical of those from the left. Pretty generous with other peoples money and more then willing to take all the credit, just so long as they look good and make their share and it doesn't cost them a dime. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

common man, avril isnt so bad, i really enjoy her music

Clearly Paris is the winner here (compared to the crappy singers and actors mentioned). Ana Nicole would top the list..but, in case you haven't heard, she died.

Paris does NOTHING...and she doesn't even fake it. She is famous for being famous.

There are others to consider. All those mentioned, so far, are good nominees,

Please add: Pink (WAY overrated for talent and looks) and the talentless Avril Lavigne.

SURPRISE: don't add Fiona Apple. Not sure why, but i think she has some talent and she looks a lot like an ex-girlfried of mine. ;)

oh for crying out loud, go look at the reports of those poor underprivleged girls, not being allowed visitors(including family members) without 2 month notification....and have you seen the ornateness that is being wasted in this school? these underprivleged girls are living better than royalty in this "look at me, I am Oprah Winfrey and I care" memorial....how about cut down on the lavishness of the school and offer practical, real world eductaion, and with the money you save on the fancy things you can build more schools and serve more children....and for crying out loud...Oprah, how about the kids that arent getting a quality education in your neck of the woods, chicago....think globally, act locally....

you said dont add fiona apple, you called avril talentless

that's because she is.

just because you enjoy her music doesn't mean she has any real musical talent. she can strum three chords but so can anybody really. her music is produced and arranged for her by talented producers.

she is a production, a product

IMO

i disagree, brittany, jessica, christina, they are all production, avril, if i am not mistaken, wrote most of her stuff, it wasnt the typical girl stuff that everyone else performed, hers is a bit edgier, I compare her to a tamer version of Alanis, who I also like, but again, and as you point out, merely my opinion

that's because she is.

just because you enjoy her music doesn't mean she has any talent.

she is a production, a product

IMO

Well, she is looking for it and she's definitely cute so I can see how you got roped in. Too bad for you she's a lezzbean pony, if she was looking for a stud you wouldn't be going through all this torment.

Wait....now I'm cornfused

am i supposed to do my cousin or Princezna?;) which one will get rid of the flashbacks through their magical sexual healing powers?

it wouldn't fair to either to two-time :wallbash:

i disagree, brittany, jessica, christina, they are all production, avril, if i am not mistaken, wrote most of her stuff, it wasnt the typical girl stuff that everyone else performed, hers is a bit edgier, I compare her to a tamer version of Alanis, who I also like, but again, and as you point out, merely my opinion

i think it's all a hoax that she writes her own stuff, or at least, these whiz bang producers take her base songs and make them into fully produced songs with slick instrumentation and arrangement etc. there's also the way she has been marketed as a "punk kid" with that ridiculous tie deal, especially when she's a suburban chick from canada. Avril doesn't have much of a voice or guitar skills. you can't deny that.

yes, they are all production, even aguilera, who is the only one that has super talent, as in her voice. jessica simpson has a decent voice, but one would hardly call her really talented, imo, beyond her ability to play the blond sex bimbo to a T (which i guess like britney and her catholic schoolgril shtick for a while is some sort of talent, though not musical)

and yes avril is a much tamer version of alanis, a completely ripped off version if you ask me, which is why she seems so derivative imo.

Wait....now I'm cornfused

am i supposed to do my cousin or Princezna?;) which one will get rid of the flashbacks through their magical sexual healing powers?

it wouldn't fair to either to two-time :wallbash:

nail yer cousin ya dummy, Princezna doesn't desire a man. You gotta jump back in the saddle again.

you said dont add fiona apple, you called avril talentless

D'oh! Avril is talentless...unless throwing your arms out at toward the camera and making a really rad pose is a talent

OH YEAH!!!! Well YOU are talentless!!!! So there! ;)

But, I am NOT (to the best of my knowledge) female.

So there :wallbash:

(I'm innocent, I tells ya, I was framed...)

talentless and a fraud as well! ;)

X...where are you...you're not answering your pager or cell phone.

Doesn't this constitute harassment of some sort? Libel? Slander? Defamation of character? (Forget that last one, too many holes there, methinks.)

I was acquitted of the charges and NG persists in this baseless crusade. Can I get a "Cease and Desist"?

methinks? :wallbash: