Hottest female news anchor....

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Babes of Home Improvement shows?

I will start with my fav, from "Sell This House"

Niagara Falls' own Tanya Memme;

http://www.tanyamemme.com/blog/blog.html

They use to have a channel on Direct TV where she would detail Direct Tv features and show you how to use your remote control. 24 hours of Memme. aghh yes

WOW. I mean, for anyone else to even post someone to compete against this girl is just a waste of time.

I mean, I'm saying this is one of the hottest in the world period, in an Ashley Judd kinda way.

Wow, wow, wow!

Oh melissa

another.

one more.

What the hell, it's friday.... <_<

That's pretty amazing - I was just thinking about her the other day (I think while on my Haley from AI hangover) but I had absolutely no idea what her name was or how to ever find a picture of her again. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Unlike Haley though - these are better w/ the sound ON! :lol:

melissa video

melissa video 2

I'd like to vote for Katie Couric in the older news anchor hottie category.

She is damn sexy for her age, imo.

No, no, no, not Katie Couric don't go overboard!!!! <_<

Sketch if you continue to bring her up, I'm going to be forced to bring up the Jack Black is annoying post again...

Actually she's not bad in a "middle school guidance counselor" kind of way.

I have to throw Christine Cushing's name in the ring. She is the 'Naked Chef' ! That's right she cooks in the buff ! Found a picture but still trying to find a link.

http://gremolata.com/christinecushing.htm

She's an attractive woman, but is not in Melissa's class, by a long shot. Of course, IMAO.

No, no, no, not Katie Couric don't go overboard!!!! :lol:

Sketch if you continue to bring her up, I'm going to be forced to bring up the Jack Black is annoying post again...

Actually she's not bad in a "middle school guidance counselor" kind of way.

<_<

That's why I said older news anchor, my man.

I put it in perspective. Certainly not the hottest. That Melissa chick pretty much has this thread all wrapped up in a bow.

But you gotta respect the Couric, imo.

And besides, all the ol' timers 'round here need to ogle someone roughly their own age, and by roughly i mean no more than a quarter century younger than them :thumbsup:

That's pretty amazing - I was just thinking about her the other day (I think while on my Haley from AI hangover) but I had absolutely no idea what her name was or how to ever find a picture of her again. Thanks! <_<

Unlike Haley though - these are better w/ the sound ON! :thumbsup:

melissa video

melissa video 2

Outstanding. I have never enjoyed the news so much.

And besides, all the ol' timers 'round here need to ogle someone roughly their own age, and by roughly i mean no more than a quarter century younger than them :D

fuggin punk azz motherfugger :devil:

;)

She does still look decent though.

Jackie Guerrido of Univision is the only weather girl I need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx1_AgcecOA

ooh ya :thumbsup:

What a beauty! I can't get enough of those gorgeous latinas!

I have all these Spanish speaking stations from Tijuana programmed on my tv. The news, weather, talk shows... They are all pretty much the same, I know very little about what they are saying and they have all star lineups of latinas.