Who will win the Super Bowl

With all the negative posts, and "sky is falling" worrying, I am interested in seeing some of my fellow posters Super Bowl predictions.

Basically it's " If the Bills have so many glaring needs, and the Bills management is so incompetent, which team do you prefer this season?".

It would be cool if this was a PINNED POST, so then others could reference a posters preferred organization.

THE BILLS! Nah...I think we are a few years away from a super bowl. I say the Colts will repeat again. You can't beat that offense.

Dare I say that the Bears will repeat as NFC champs (with an improved Rex Grossman) only to lose which leads to comparison of the early 90's Bills. The winner. Right now I have to pick the dreaded Patriots with the Bills a wild card loser.

right now id say its a 49ers vs. patriots superbowl

san fran seems to be the only nfc team really trying to get that ring..they werent all that many games from winning their division and I think with who they added/add this offseson they take their division and win the nfc title

patriots had a good team last season and went to the playoffs...they broke there own rules this offseason and actually started useing the money they have to bring in some good talent...with 2 1st round picks and the talent they have brought in they take the afc title easly...now im gonna go shoot myself for typing this paragraph <_<

THE BILLS! Nah...I think we are a few years away from a super bowl. I say the Colts will repeat again. You can't beat that offense.

A few years? Gee, that's encouraging (and incredibly inconsistent of you).

Did I miss something in the terms and conditions of registration on TSW that members are required to respond to every topic started on the board?

Da BILLLSSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!! <_<

Of course....next question please...surprised it took so many responses to get to this obvious answer...actually 20-0 as the Bills load up for the preseason by bringing back Kamil Loud, Anthony Gray and other past preseason luminaries...

bills win :lol::worthy::worthy::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Until they are mathematically eliminated...I'm going with The Bills...

You think that's why I have yet to successfully predict a SB winner?

Hmmm...Something to consider... :w00t:

Seriously though...If I was forced to make a semi-educated guess (And please don't bash the heck outta Me on this one, just being honest...), I would say The Patsies are the Favs...As long as Brady is there they have a shot, but I really think they have upgraded considerably this Off Season... B-)

Saints over Pats. The Saints are young and building. Marsha, all upset, goes into show business. Bills win the following year.

They played well last year and last year they were the team under the radar. I'm not sure who that team will be this year that comes out of no where and plays good football. I would say the Bills this year, but with the way things have gone over the past 6 years and our losses in free agency on defense, I don't think we will be the Saints of last year. This year I think the Patriots get back to the Super Bowl and win it against the Seahawks.

I guess if I was a learned man I would go out on a limb and choose someone other than the Bills. But, you know hope burns eternal and I really believe in the emphasis that is being placed on character now. I'm going with the Bills!

The problem with predictions is that people too often rely on last year's teams records. There is no way Indy goes back after losing all those defensive free agents, and the Saints won duly to momentum caused by Katrina with the media using them as a storyline, and the NFL profiting by mandating the refs give them some games. The fact is their defense is a little less than horrible. They still can lose Charles Grant and if so, their defense goes further south (no pun intended) than it already was. I think we need to look at teams that showed progress, momentum, and have a chip on their shoulder. That's why I pick San Diego because they learned something from last year just as the Colts and Steelers the year before had learned from their playoff struggles. Even though NE is much better on paper, they are getting older in some positions, and I think the Bellichick mystique is over.

In the NFC, it is a matter of elimination, and I don't expect Chicago to go back. I say with a bit caution Carolina will bounce back from an off year as a lot of good teams have done in the past (remember the '89 Bills).

My pick: Carolina over San Diego

That's why I pick San Diego because they learned something from last year just as the Colts and Steelers the year before had learned from their playoff struggles.

Are you serious? I don't know that Turner is going to be able to bring that team through the playoffs. They may be a playoff team on paper, but when was his last coaching gig?