Boston Radio Talk Show this AM

I just love living in the Boston area... not!

I heard the same thing. Granted, it was mostly done tongue-in-cheek, but these two, D&C, are a couple of arrogant, rumpswabs.

They went on sing the praises of Poszluzny and how he and his versatility would be a perfect fit for Bellyache and the Pats.

What I want to know is how they keep the studio equipment from getting all gummed up during these frequent Patriot circle jerks. They must keep a lot of paper towels handy.

PTR

Actually, Meter Perell (sp?) aka "flashboy", acts as their absorbent roll of bounty. He sops up D&C's messes. If you've ever heard him talk, he sounds like he has a protein bubble in his throat.

This reminds me of a story from the gym yesterday. I'm talking to a friend in the locker room about the Bills. One random guy chimes in and says "well we all know QB is their biggest hole". After I shot that one down quickly, the guy says "yeah, but Losman had one of the worst QB ratings in the league last year, didn't he?". I wonder what that says about the essentially equal QB rating that Tom Brady had last year.

Anyway, all these "great" signings in New England and their WR corp reminds me of ours... minus Lee Evans. Unfortunately, they'll find a way to make it work. ;)

Boston radio is quite dichotimous. On one hand they will laud the Patriots and everything they do while absolutely blasting the Red Sox and everything they do.

Kinda like WGR with the Sabres and Bills respectively.

Boston radio is quite dichotimous. On one hand they will laud the Patriots and everything they do while absolutely blasting the Red Sox and everything they do.

Kinda like WGR with the Sabres and Bills respectively.

I don't have that perspective at all... actually, I enjoy WEEI more than WGR. That being said; I don't sense that they bash the red sox to the extent WGR bashes the Bills - I don't even think it's comparable.

I do believe, however, that they talk RED SOX way too damn much... they even talk Red Sox on Sunday's - DURING FOOTBALL season. That annoys me.

WGR can learn a lot from WEEI.

I don't have that perspective at all... actually, I enjoy WEEI more than WGR. That being said; I don't sense that they bash the red sox to the extent WGR bashes the Bills - I don't even think it's comparable.

I do believe, however, that they talk RED SOX way too damn much... they even talk Red Sox on Sunday's - DURING FOOTBALL season. That annoys me.

WGR can learn a lot from WEEI.

Oddly enough Entercom owns BOTH WEEI and WGR. Too bad none their expertise rubs off on the little brother. WEEI (and sister station WRKO) carry the Sox and they have what they call "Patriots Monday" so they are not about to speak ill of either team.

They even have Paul Pucillo (sic?) from Patriots Weekly, the house organ of the Pats, on the air all the time. They treat him like he's some kind of hard-hitting journalist when all he is is Bob Kraft's mouthpiece. In fact he's the guy talking the most crap about Ralph Wilson. I'm sure his opinions are written on his pay stub.

PTR