Greatest All Time: TBD poster

KD in CA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was one of the first people to make me feel welcome on here. I remember joking about how he was my stalker. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Yea I definitely miss BiB. He was a poster that you can honestly say that contributed to the board and didn't act like one of the loonies here.

• 10 months later...
Amen, Lana. I still tear up when I read/post about him. :)

RIP, you crazy bastard.

What happened to BiB? I haven't seen him posting but then again I haven't been posting for a long time either so I assumed he took a break. I also remember him getting pretty frustrated over on the Politics board so i assumed he may have taken a break. Did something happen to him?

What happened to BiB? I haven't seen him posting but then again I haven't been posting for a long time either so I assumed he took a break. I also remember him getting pretty frustrated over on the Politics board so i assumed he may have taken a break. Did something happen to him?

He made a decision that happens, not all that infrequently, and joined the person his heart and soul was inextricably bonded with.

He made a decision that happens, not all that infrequently, and joined the person his heart and soul was inextricably bonded with.

Or in layman's terms, he hanged himself while grieving over the sudden and unexpected loss of his wife.

As sad as that is, it's made all the more sad because he was one of the good guys...

Or in layman's terms, he hanged himself while grieving over the sudden and unexpected loss of his wife.

As sad as that is, it's made all the more sad because he was one of the good guys...

Donne's prescient words...

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every

man is a piece of the continent, a part of the

main. If a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory

were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or

of thine own were: any man's death diminishes

me, because I am involved in mankind, and

therefore never send to know for whom the bells

tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne, Devotions upon Emergent Occasions, no. 17, AD 1624.