People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on the state. When I drive in PA it seems to be verboten to hang in the passing lane even if you are going 20 mph faster than everyone else. I think it's a law there.

That said, I've never seen anybody from Jersey in anything BUT the left lane.

True... I think in NY it is the same in certain places? I noticed that signs say move over to the right lane... Which leads me to think that this is annoying... They want you to move over so cops can nab you easier and get out into traffic!

Now if you all pack up, two abreast... It is like a school of fish... Only the strong and witty get away... There has been many a times I used decoy to dodge a would be statey on the interstate... Sometimes they just can't get out safely into traffic and have to hang back... Why you are long gone...

Unless, they radio ahead (which for me has never happened)... <_< Then again, that cruiser better be already moving and ahead of the pack...

I got nabbed ONCE when I was very, VERY young driver... The cop actually got two of us to pull over on the 219, just past Armor-Duells... I learned my lesson!... That will never happen again... That was the only interstate/limited access speeeding ticket I have received in over 25 years of driving!

To nail me... You gotta nail me clean!... :censored::P:lol:

People who don't know what to do at a 4-way stop.

I mentioned this earlier, but my reason for hating the "wavers" is that I once got to a 4 way stop after another car. After she insisted I go first(multiple waver), I took off and immediately got pulled over by a cop. When I explained to him that I went before the other car because of the waver, he chuckled and sent me on my way.

Negotiating a 4 way stop should be a mandatory part of the road test and if you wave somebody through, it should be an immediate failure. <_<

Stupid wavers!

I mentioned this earlier, but my reason for hating the "wavers" is that I once got to a 4 way stop after another car. After she insisted I go first(multiple waver), I took off and immediately got pulled over by a cop. When I explained to him that I went before the other car because of the waver, he chuckled and sent me on my way.

Negotiating a 4 way stop should be a mandatory part of the road test and if you wave somebody through, it should be an immediate failure. <_<

Stupid wavers!

People who thought that Lana was talking about the road when talking about a 4 way :P

Living here in NYC and having to rely on the subways for transportation, I can't stand people trying to get onto the trains when the people who are trying to exit haven't gotten off yet. .

How about the dicks who always stand just inside the doorway at busy stops instead of moving into the car, so that the exiting passengers and then entering passengers all have to go single file and then create gridlock on the platform and delays. And then everyone starts freaking out and pushing when the automated "beware of the closing doors" annoucement goes off because they are afraid they won't get on.

Berber runners and boxer puppies are NOT compatible. :lol:

I beg to mildly disagree. The right berber runner is compatible with just about anything. Of course, I'd prefer it out of the boxers...but, that's just me. :w00t: