People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then allow us irish to do the same to you on monday... :thumbsup: (don't worry, I am half italian so i get to celebrate both days!!!!)

I'm celebrating St Pat's day the way it SHOULD be celebrated. I'm wearing an Italia t-shirt and trying to piss off Irish drunks. (About the easiest thing in the world to do, BTW.)

then allow us irish to do the same to you on monday... :thumbsup: (don't worry, I am half italian so i get to celebrate both days!!!!)

Speaking of Italians, how about for people who annoy me the people who think they are in the mafia and they talk like they know mafia associates.

Ya, that move he always does, rocks a little bit, tilts his head and from an angle says something while looking up at an angle ! Doesn't he do anything else ?

Yeah, for dramatic effect, he either puts the sunglasses on, or takes the sunglasses off, What we have here (afformentioned pause, yoink-glasses off)...is a murder.

All other drivers on the road. They are my enemy. Everything is an evil plan to tick me off.

People who don't respect my cruise control.

People who mispronounce words Archie Bunker style, but are just stupid, and not doing it for comedic effect.

People who dont realize that you are mispronouncing a word for comedic effect and correct you.

Mean people, that are grouchy for no apparent reason.

Overly nice people, that are too happy, and too agreeable.

People who ask dumb questions. Our teachers were wrong, some questions are really stupid.

People who dial my telephone number. I hate talking on the phone.

People who bull-headedly insist they are right, when the 100 other people in the conversation have proven they are wrong.

People who do a fake suck-up laugh, that sounds like they are about to pee themselves, when the boss is talking.

People who walk down the sidewalk having a really loud conversation, and then look at you like you should mind your own business if you dare to look that direction.

People who seek me out, and start a conversation, in person or by telephone, and then expect me to carry the conversation.

The person who stands in the long line at Starbuck's and then wait till they get to the register to start thinking about what they want.

The lazy bastarges at work who finish the coffee and won't make another pot (must be a "woman's job" I guess).

:thumbsup:

Aussiew>>> That sucks about the coffee finisher who won't make a new pot...If I worked with ya, I'd make the coffee with a big smile....Besides, I make great coffee

The rude, ignorant, inconsiderates who must leave their fast food cups anywhere they damn well please. Look around arse, if there is a garbage can, use it. If not take it with you. Also goes for the rest of the litter vermin.

People who are in line on a cell phone instead of ordering. Then expecting service when the counter personnel ignore them.

People who cut in line. Any line.

People who don't use their turn signal. Most cars in the modern world are equipped with turn signals roughly a finger length extension from the steering wheel.

People who flick their cigarette butts out their car window. Okay, while in the vehicle the smoke is your's. So is the ash tray.

Al Sharpton. "Abbla, blabla, blabla, blabla. Blabla, blabla". Empowerment, cool. Responsibility, very cool. Education, great. "Blabla blabla", get out.

Nancy Grace. "Wait, wait, wait..." Where did I leave those brass knuckles?

Rosie O'Donnell. Put her in goal. No equipment. Enough said.

Michael Savage of the Savage Nation political talk show. Stop putting hot sauce on your burritos, it follows you all the way through.

John Kerry. Man, you don't know everything and you don't have all the answers. Max Headroom retread.

Hilary. Your solutions aren't solutions.

People who make half a left turn out of a parking lot into the street...the "Oh, there's no traffic coming from my left, so I'll just pull into that lane and wait for someone coming from the right to let me in", thereby bringing traffic in one direction to a screeching halt because they're too dumb to make a right and then a u-turn.

And the people who let them: "This person wants to enter road...I'll be polite and let him, even though it's rude to the hundred other people behind me who now have to slam on the brakes." Right-of-way exists for a reason, dumbasses - that reason is not so you can forego it and cause gridlock.

And people that take Hillary Clinton seriously. For obvious reasons.

Be my guest, POOJ. Knock over a couple of St Joesph's tables.

Speaking of Italians, how about for people who annoy me the people who think they are in the mafia and they talk like they know mafia associates.

Went to school with many of those. The WORST!

gonna do my own little variation of one tomorrow...pasta con sarde and zuppa de san guiseppi (sp), goes real well on top of the corned beef and cabbage today

Diet starts Monday?

Physically fit people parking in the handicapped spot whether or not they have a sticker. If a member of your family is handicapped it doesn't give you the right to take one of those spots whenever you want.

Those stickers aren't for the car? :thumbsup:

I was told I could get a sticker, but I will walk for as long as I can and leave the spots for people who really need them.

A word of caution - some handicaps are not visibly obvious - be careful not to judge!

Well, what if they actually do have mafia associates.

If they know someone who is a mob associate and brag about it, then they aren't well connected.

If any mob associates refer to them as a friend of mine or a friend of ours, they don't have to advertise their connections :thumbsup:

People who tailgate behind your car. You think Im going any faster for you? WRONG! :lol: These same people also do that and decide to shine their bright lights,which usually glares so much that I cant see! :beer:

Since we're back on the topic of cars...

People who buy a used PoS like a '95 Dodge Neon or a '99 Honda Civic, then pay more than the car is worth to paint it Neon green/orange, put a spoiler on the back (that doesn't match), install a sound system with 99% bass, add racing strips, tint the windows, and of course pimp out those spinner rims

:thumbsup: