People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not real good with the numbering, so I'll leave that to somebody with counting skills:

Nancy Grace (how does this B word still have a show and why isn't she in jail?)

Kenny Mayne (they had to demote him to horse racing? I used to like watching horse racing. Worst sense of humor ever.)

Alton Brown (I'd like to give him a pass as he is a fellow Steely Dan freak, but he is just too annoying. Mugging is not a good look for him and this is NOT a kid's show, so stop being so condescending.)

Vincent D'Onofrio (Speaking of mugging, did this guy study at the school of Nick Cage?)

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (Two totally stupid and talentless subhumans who have occupied WAY too much air time and print space.)

Jim Rome, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern and Don Imus (Yeah, I know, you have the highest ratings, the network was nothing without you. Perhaps if you'd stop talking about yourselves all the time and just do your damn shows, you might be tolerable. NAW, probably not.) O'Reilly belongs here, too, but he was already mentioned.

Oprah Winfrey ('nuff said)

Montel Williams (Perhaps the most useless and humorless fu#k alive. Total waste of sperm.)

Conan O'Brien (I guess he is funny as a writer as he worked for SNL and the Simpsons. He may be the worst interviewer of all time. Step on your guests stories a little more, Conan, and keep talking about yourself.)

DAMN..I have to go to sleep and I'm just getting started...OH...

Al Pacino (Sorry Al, muggers and over-actors make the list. You were somebody, once.)

...more to come...

I'm not real good with the numbering, so I'll leave that to somebody with counting skills:

Nancy Grace (how does this B word still have a show and why isn't she in jail?)

Kenny Mayne (they had to demote him to horse racing? I used to like watching horse racing. Worst sense of humor ever.)

Alton Brown (I'd like to give him a pass as he is a fellow Steely Dan freak, but he is just too annoying. Mugging is not a good look for him and this is NOT a kid's show, so stop being so condescending.)

Vincent D'Onofrio (Speaking of mugging, did this guy study at the school of Nick Cage?)

Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (Two totally stupid and talentless subhumans who have occupied WAY too much air time and print space.)

Jim Rome, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern and Don Imus (Yeah, I know, you have the highest ratings, the network was nothing without you. Perhaps if you'd stop talking about yourselves all the time and just do your damn shows, you might be tolerable. NAW, probably not.) O'Reilly belongs here, too, but he was already mentioned.

Oprah Winfrey ('nuff said)

Montel Williams (Perhaps the most useless and humorless fu#k alive. Total waste of sperm.)

Conan O'Brien (I guess he is funny as a writer as he worked for SNL and the Simpsons. He may be the worst interviewer of all time. Step on your guests stories a little more, Conan, and keep talking about yourself.)

DAMN..I have to go to sleep and I'm just getting started...OH...

Al Pacino (Sorry Al, muggers and over-actors make the list. You were somebody, once.)

...more to come...

I have a feeling you are just getting warmed up......

'Scuse me?????

nag1 /næg/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nag] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, nagged, nag·ging, noun

–verb (used with object)

1. to annoy by persistent faultfinding, complaints, or demands.

5. Also, nagger. a person who nags, esp. habitually.

:lol: (South Park Rocks)

Bill Maher (Little weasel.)

Robin Quivers(It's kinda cool how someone with so little going for her can pull such a awesome paycheck. Talk about a gravy trainer!)

Star Jones (See Robin Quivers)

Nice thread btw :lol:

as long as you are passing and as long as if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, and there is no one in the right lane, you move over...i am with you, but if you are in the left lane just cruising and slowing down the flow of traffic in the passing lane. then FU, unless of course you arent mocking my post

People who sit in the right lane and give condescending looks as you drive by in the left lane trying to make up time and save tires by using the left lane as an actual lane of travel.

* Rosie O'Donnel. YOU DO NOT AGREE SO I WILL SCREAM AT YOU! AH! AK! AH! ...and the housewives that follow because guns kill people.

* Those guys that that take "Learn Microsoft Windows XP Professional in Three Weeks" class and go about trying to get professional computer jobs. O(n) what? Just reboot into safe mode!

* Sean Hannity *and* Al Fraken, actually... political radio hosts in general. What the hell gives him the right to deem anyone a "Great American?"

* This one guy at work that never shuts up!

as long as you are passing and as long as if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, and there is no one in the right lane, you move over...i am with you, but if you are in the left lane just cruising and slowing down the flow of traffic in the passing lane. then FU, unless of course you arent mocking my post

Ask JSP, rarely does anyone come up from behind me when I am driving, If anyone does come up behind me, they must be doing well over 85 and I will gladly let them pass.

Ask JSP, rarely does anyone come up from behind me when I am driving, If anyone does come up behind me, they must be doing well over 85 and I will gladly let them pass.

Why are you driving in the left hand lane again?

ok, so we are on the same page, the left lane is for faster driving...not idiots cruising along their merry old way chatting to their girlfreinds...god those people annoy me :lol:

ok, so we are on the same page, the left lane is for faster driving...not idiots cruising along their merry old way chatting to their girlfreinds...god those people annoy me :lol:

You were right the first time, POOJ. The left lane is for PASSING. Drive on the right, for Christ's sake.