4. Bengals black on Black

5. Ravens

Worst

1. Patriots

2. ATL

3. Titans

4. Seahawks

5. Green Bay

I thought you had them inversed as well. The Superbowl year Bills Uniforms were terrific, but since Greggy and his Titans uniform look-a-likes came along, I thought we were #1 and #2 in the league.

Best:

1. Packers

2. Bengals (helmets are certainly topdog)

3. Steelers

4. Patriots

5. Rams

Worst:

1. Titans

2. Bills

3. Bronco's

4. Browns (boring)

5. Jaguars

We got rid of Greggy and Donaho, now we need to get rid of their unies too. Clean the slate.

Best

1. Bills

2. Chargers - powder blues

3. Anyone playing Miami

4. Anyone playing New England

5. Anyone playing New Jersey

Worst

1. Dolphins - special county sheriff DUI trash pickup orange

2. Dolphins - regular

3. Patriots

4. Jets

5. Bengals

My 5 favorite are in order:

1. Washingotn Redskins whites

2.Tampa Bay Bucs

3. San Diego Chargers

4. Jacksonville Jaguars

5. Green Bay Packers

My 5 least favorite(This was easy) are in order:

1. Tennessee Titans

2. Buffalo Bills (their roads look like a team that hasn't been in the playoffs in a decade)

3. Denver Broncos

4. New England Patriots

5. New Orleans Saints

i just really prefer the teams with basic uniforms.

cleveland

giants

indy

pittsburgh

dallas

chicago

etc

and i hate the "futuristic" cheesy ones

carolina

TB

jax

denver

tenn

etc

i wish the bills would just overhaul the entire thing and go back to the throwback-blue, white pants, black shoes, standing red buffalo on a white helmet. its friggin perfect.

what we have no looks like Ralph let his teenage grandkids come up with something they thought would be "awesome"

Best:

#1- Washington Redskins (my all-time faves...love the logo, love the burgundy and yellow)

#2- Chicago Bears (So simple, the ultimate throwback uni!)

#3- Green Bay Packers (Kind of ugly, but relatively unchanged for decades- reek NFL tradition)

#4- St Louis Rams (the only recent uniform change that I think was an improvement)

#5- Oakland Raiders (Silver and black is just a cool combo, much as I hate the franchise)

Worst:

#1- Cincinnati Bengals (they get worse with each modification- so ugly they are almost cool!)

#2- Buffalo Bills (would rank better if not for the road uniforms, home are not too bad!)

#3- Denver Broncos (the 1st team to go with that ugly side stripe- I hate that!)

#4- Tennessee Titans (WTF?- ties the Bills for most uses of the same color, blue! Just awful)

#5- Minnesota Vikings (their new uniforms are hideous, you don't have a lot of leeway if purple is your team color...)

Best

1. Bills

2. Broncos

3. Ravens

4. Titans

5. Cardinals

Worst

1. Browns

2. Steelers

3. Chargers

4. Jets

5. Dolphins

Best:

Chargers, Raiders, Bills, Jets, Cowboys, Steelers - the old original AFL throwbacks are very good except for the original Denver.

Worst:

Denver (past and present), Dolphins (blech), Seahawks, Ravens, Bucs (pewter?), Titans

In my opinion, the Bills have an ugly set of uniforms.
Im not crazy about the bills away uniforms i agree those are ugly, but i do like the home jerseys, and the old school jersey, I don't mind the steelers home jersey but got ugly away jersey but most teams do, I will always hate the cowboys, but i like there system wear the white jerseys both home and on the road all year long, they probably where there dark blue jersey maybe like twice a year one on the road and at home.

Best:

#1- Washington Redskins (my all-time faves...love the logo, love the burgundy and yellow)

#2- Chicago Bears (So simple, the ultimate throwback uni!)

#3- Green Bay Packers (Kind of ugly, but relatively unchanged for decades- reek NFL tradition)

#4- St Louis Rams (the only recent uniform change that I think was an improvement)

#5- Oakland Raiders (Silver and black is just a cool combo, much as I hate the franchise)

Worst:

#1- Cincinnati Bengals (they get worse with each modification- so ugly they are almost cool!)

#2- Buffalo Bills (would rank better if not for the road uniforms, home are not too bad!)

#3- Denver Broncos (the 1st team to go with that ugly side stripe- I hate that!)

#4- Tennessee Titans (WTF?- ties the Bills for most uses of the same color, blue! Just awful)

#5- Minnesota Vikings (their new uniforms are hideous, you don't have a lot of leeway if purple is your team color...)

Minnesota Vikings, actually I think they have the all time worst uniforms in the league, Dolphins well they're a girls team, turqoe and orange yuk.