Top 5 Best and Worst looking uniforms in the league

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had them inversed as well. The Superbowl year Bills Uniforms were terrific, but since Greggy and his Titans uniform look-a-likes came along, I thought we were #1 and #2 in the league.

Preach on Brother John!

It was bad enough that we inherited Greggo/Jerry Gray/Eddie Robinson from the Oilers/Titans bunch of losers, but to adopt that uniform style was the ultimate slap in the face.

I don't care if they wear pink ballerina outfits, but save me from that shiny pale blue crap that you see all the teenage "playas" wearing when you're downtown.

This is Buffalo, for !@#$'s sake, not Houston or Memphis. Grow a set, be an individual, and respect tradition.

Another mistake to be corrected from the failed TD experiment.

I'm a big fan of the Bills going back to white helmets.

It can only help. I've lived here in Cincy for 17 years, and watched a ton of B'gals vs. Browns games. They both have variations on a orange/brown/white uniform theme, and I can't tell you how many times I've seen QBs from either club through the years toss a perfect strike into the hands of a wide-open defender, thinking it was one of his own... :lol:

yeah, that was why the Bills changed to red in the first palce, so many teams had white helmets. I like the red best myself. Maybe they could use the blue from the throwbacks on a new uni. I don't like any of the uniforms that are based on the Broncos (I think they were the first) uniforms. That silly curved "stripe" down the side of the pants just bothers me,. I really want the Bills to lose it.

I pretty much feel the exact opposite.

Best

1. Browns

2. Bears

3. Chargers

4. Giants

5. Packers

Worst

1. Ravens

2. Dolphags

3. Panthers

4. Bills

5. Broncos

How can you like browns unis and not bengals

How can you like browns unis and not bengals

Well, I like the Bengals but not the Browns.

The Bills home unis are great. The away aren't bad, but not great either. Overall, Buffalo is in the upper half of the league.

Best

1. Bills

2. Broncos

3. Ravens

4. Titans

5. Cardinals

Worst

1. Browns

2. Steelers

3. Chargers

4. Jets

5. Dolphins