If Peterson drops...

Spikes51

We should trade up to get him. Check out these highlights!

Look for the highlight of him running over Michael Huff

Just dont see him dropping to the #12, and I doubt the Bills will trade up to get him (too many other areas of need), especially with A-train signing.

Just dont see him dropping to the #12, and I doubt the Bills will trade up to get him (too many other areas of need), especially with A-train signing.

On NFL network tonight, they were speculating that if Cleveland doesn't take him at #3 and instead opts for Quinn, they just don't see another team that would need/take him until at least #10 Atlanta. They went on to say it would be a dream scenario for Buffalo if he fell into their laps at #12. That would sure make things interesting!

On NFL network tonight, they were speculating that if Cleveland doesn't take him at #3 and instead opts for Quinn, they just don't see another team that would need/take him until at least #10 Atlanta. They went on to say it would be a dream scenario for Buffalo if he fell into their laps at #12. That would sure make things interesting!

I would love it if it happened, I just cant get my hopes up. Last year I was praying that Vernon Davis would drop to us, and of course he didnt.

Okay, it is going to be pretty wierd for you if you cream in your pants talking about AP.

I think if Detroit picks up Brady Quinn, all these get thrown out the window....Then Cleveland will be forced to take Adrian Peterson at that #3 spot. Detroit is the key....Will they take Quinn a possible franchise QB or Joe Thomas a guy who could anchor the left side of the OL for the next 10 years....Umm....the clock is ticking on Matt Millen....

I think if Detroit picks up Brady Quinn, all these get thrown out the window....Then Cleveland will be forced to take Adrian Peterson at that #3 spot. Detroit is the key....Will they take Quinn a possible franchise QB or Joe Thomas a guy who could anchor the left side of the OL for the next 10 years....Umm....the clock is ticking on Matt Millen....

With the second selection in this years draft the Detroit Lions select...............Calvin Johnson :wallbash::beer::D

But seriously... You do not give up picks to get AP. If he falls to you great. If not then you didn't expect him to anyways.

The clock is ticking for the Oakland Raiders, they are the key, not the Lions. It is not a given that they take Russell. IMO they will end up trading Moss, drafting Calvin Johnson and Trading for Matt Schaub or another QB. If you were the raiders..would you choose Russell? I would prefer, Johnson, Quinn and Peterson over him.

I'm just trying to say, it's going to be interesting. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

I'd rather pray that Okoye or Branch makes it to us at #12.

So given the hypothetical choice between Peterson, Okoye or Branch you'd take one of the DTs?

I think that if the Bills were able to get Peterson (even using one of their 3rds as a trade up if he started to fall) they'd officially be on the fast track to being a contender. Branch sounds like he has laziness issues which is probably why his stock has fallen so far off and though Okoye has a huge upside, he's still only 19 and may only be projected as having an impact a couple of years from now, not immediately.

Okay, it is going to be pretty wierd for you if you cream in your pants talking about AP.

I'm actually hoping for a non-CB defensive pick, but it would provide an interesting decision if AP dropped to #12, which is all I was reporting. Actually, in another thread I did say I would have a football woody on 4/28 if we end up with Willis, Irons, the DT from Tenn, and a CB on day 1 :lol: