Ravens writer disses Bills

Dave in VA

Article in the Sun today by Mike Preston chronicalling the woes of Kyle Boller. It's an article that needed to be written, having witnessed Boller in action first hand at the Redskin game on Sunday. He was just flat out awful. Anyway, Preson goes on to say that, not to worry, Kyle, the Bills are coming in two weeks and you can get whole again Kyle.

That p*ssed me off. On the other hand, it's locker room material, and our guys need to wallpaper their locker room with this kind of stuff.

How pissed can you get when it's true? The record speak for itself.

As for locker room material, that would require the Bills to have the heart to respond. They haven't shown that yet, hopefully they will one of these days.

Article in the Sun today by Mike Preston chronicalling the woes of Kyle Boller.  It's an article that needed to be written, having witnessed Boller in action first hand at the Redskin game on Sunday.  He was just flat out awful.  Anyway, Preson goes on to say that, not to worry, Kyle, the Bills are coming in two weeks and you can get whole again Kyle.

That p*ssed me off.  On the other hand, it's locker room material, and our guys need to wallpaper their locker room with this kind of stuff.

66960[/snapback]

Pretty dumb. I was at RWS last year and they knocked him out of the game, then kicked poor RJ's ass.

Article in the Sun today by Mike Preston chronicalling the woes of Kyle Boller.  It's an article that needed to be written, having witnessed Boller in action first hand at the Redskin game on Sunday.  He was just flat out awful.  Anyway, Preson goes on to say that, not to worry, Kyle, the Bills are coming in two weeks and you can get whole again Kyle.

That p*ssed me off.  On the other hand, it's locker room material, and our guys need to wallpaper their locker room with this kind of stuff.

66960[/snapback]

The game should be a stellar 3-0 final. With Lindell getting a game ball.

zzzzzzzz

Every team around the League (and their fans) have Buffalo circled with a big W next to it.  Face it. right now we're Arizona & Cincinnati of a few years ago.

66998[/snapback]

and don't forget San Diego of the last two years

Why, because some out-of-town sports writer slammed them?

When is Drew Bledsoe going to get pissed off over Jerry Sullivan's comments?

When is Mike Williams going to get pissed off over Larry Felser's comments?

etc, etc.

66960[/snapback]

Last time I checked the Bills are 0-4 with a history of crumbling under the pressure in the 4th quarter. I would look forward to playing them as well.