Would you want Ricky Williams in a bills uniform?

freester

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be all for Ricky Williams. I heard his agent lee steinberg on the radio and unless he gets waived by Miami he has to play for the Dolphins. I think as long as Cam Cameron wants him he will be a Dolphin. Ricky is a changed man IMO.
yeah he's a change man alright from dreadlogs, to having short hair and a big ass beard, that still smokes weed

I'm all for winning. If he can be signed for cheap and can perform on the field I have no bojection. Ricky at least is not a TO type player that can divide a locker room

True, even after he screwed them so royally it was incredible how many players publicly came out and said they would be glad to welcome him back. Its never gonna happen though, but I would be highly in favor of the incentive-laden plan.

As long as he gave me some of that British Columbian s**t I'd be OK with it.... :flirt:

That would be a problem if he signed with us, winter activities in Buffalo are pretty limited and can lead one to fall back on one's vices pretty quickly. Now pass that sh--!!!

It is not outside the realm of possibility. I personally would love it with an incentive laden contract that protects us if he fails future drug tests. I could see miami parting with him for a seventh round pick.

Forget it. He's one difficult practice away from retiring and going to South America to live in a cave.