(OT)From this Yankee fan to all you Sox fans.....

The Poojer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:  :blink:  :P

Thats some funny stevestojan...listen Ill fully acknowledge that the Cards are a fantastic baseball team, but to you its just SO certian...

If the Yankees did get to the WS and beat STL, what would the excuse be?  Umpires were paid off?  Jeffrey Maier was there???  Pacers/Pistons refs???

66725[/snapback]

It'll all be taken care of.....I have some friends....

Yankees-Red Sox....Yawn...ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

What makes a rivalry is that some of the time, one team has to beat the other.

1978?

1999?

2003?

I think this is one of the most overblown "rivalries" in sports...it is so one-sided, that the "rivalry" has taken epidemic proportions, especially for those residing in New England. I'm so sick of hearing about the "long suffering" Sawx fans. Lose four god-damned Super Bowls in a row and then, and only then, tell me how to "suffer."

If this series makes being 0-4 in the AFC East a little easier, enjoy. That great sucking sound you hear will be the snores of millions of Americans who will be fast asleep by the time the seventh inning rolls around...at 11:00 PM Eastern.

As a die hard Yankee fan and hater of the Sux. This should be a great series. Good luck to both teams and I hope they both play well and may the best team win. Whomever that may be then must go and whoop the stevestojan out of the sorry ass Cards IF and I say IF they make it past Houston. Go Yankees and Go Rocket!! <_<

I actually wish the Red Sox bad luck. I hate the Red Sox and their pathetic "Red Sox Nation". What a bunch of sorry losers. I don't want a good series. I want the Yankees to just destroy Boston in 4 quick blowouts and shut those loudmouth hippies up once and for all. 1918. 85 years and counting. GO YANKEES!

Then the Cardinals can get stomped by NY and shut that idiot from Indiana up as well.

Don't worry, IF you get past the Sox you will get your wish, careful what you have been wishing for though.

67424[/snapback]

Sounds eerily similar to the words my friend the Mets fan used in 2000. He was almost as arrogant as you are being in his certainty that the Mets would win that year. It cost him over $1500 when betting, not to mention all the broken furniture in his apartment. <_<

HAHAHA you actually believe that don't you?

Both Boston AND St. Louis have better lineups and pitching then the Yankees.  Hell I could even throw Houston in ahead of NY.

In my opinion NY is the WORST team left in the playoffs.

67447[/snapback]

You're a piece of work. Enjoy the game.