List your triumvirate

List your realistic wish list for FA and the draft on what direction you want the Bills to go. Try not to go way overboard and say something like "Sign Dillon, Rhodes and draft Marshawn Lynch". Try to consider our other needs as well as money restrictions.

Right now, I am thinking sign Chris Brown, A Train to be his back-up, and draft Michael Bush in the 2nd round after defense in the first. (And possibly Brian Leonard with our additional #3).

Lynch would be nice but we need defense badly. If we could swing Michael Turner in a trade for a #3, or perhaps even a #2, I would likely do that in place of Michael Bush.

List your realistic wish list for FA and the draft on what direction you want the Bills to go. Try not to go way overboard and say something like "Sign Dillon, Rhodes and draft Marshawn Lynch". Try to consider our other needs as well as money restrictions.

Right now, I am thinking sign Chris Brown, A Train to be his back-up, and draft Michael Bush in the 2nd round after defense in the first. (And possibly Brian Leonard with our additional #3).

Lynch would be nice but we need defense badly. If we could swing Michael Turner in a trade for a #3, or perhaps even a #2, I would likely do that in place of Michael Bush.

Leonard won't be there in the third. He is guaranteed to be taken in the second, possibly first.

Im starting to like the idea of somehow getting Adrian Peterson, I know its a longshot but its not an impossibility

SD wont give Turner up for anything less then a #1 pick which is why he will most likely be playing for SD again next year unless the Giants panic

Leonard won't be there in the third. He is guaranteed to be taken in the second, possibly first.

I doubt he goes in the first, although I don't believe at all he will be there in the third. I should have said if he is available, it would be a huge bonus but I don't expect him to be at all.

You nailed it Kelly.

I think we are going to go for Chris Brown. Not sure how I feel about it, but I think it will be the play. I love A-Train to spell and possibly replace him if injuries occur.

I love Michael Bush and wouldn't be against grabbing him at #2 one bit. He was a monster in the few games I saw of him in 2005 (two of my roommates are from Louisville) and he was projected to be a top-10 (top-5 in some mocks) draft pick this year before the season/injury.

1a. Chris Brown

1b. Anthony Thomas

2. Michael Bush

Not sure on the whole three backs, but I really wouldn't mind seeing Dillon play for us. I know he is old, but 2004 is not that far away (1635 yds, 4.7ypc), and he has been 12+ TDs for three straight years. He will need someone to help him shoulder the load, but won't sign as just a backup, so could be a great fit paired with a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Last year he performed pretty well in a more limited role, and I think the reduced carries in three of the last four years will translate to a little more fuel in the tank than people are expecting. Remember, the Pats didn't let him go for their reasons, but granted his wish after telling him he would be #2 and 10 carries per game behind Maroney.

I know he isn't the perfect fit, but if the team tells him he is the #1 with 15-20 carries a game planned (depending on who we pick up to back him up and how he does) he could do well with the something to prove factor running behind our improved line.

1st String: Antonio Pittman (Ohio State, 43rd Overall Pick)

2nd String: A-Train

3rd String: Shaud Williams

I don't mind your listing but think you're overvaluing Pittman, while I agree he might be worth selecting I don't think he's worth the 43rd pick. He's more likely to be available with our 3rd Round pick or might have to move up into the late 2nd to get him.

I don't mind your listing but think you're overvaluing Pittman, while I agree he might be worth selecting I don't think he's worth the 43rd pick. He's more likely to be available with our 3rd Round pick or might have to move up into the late 2nd to get him.

Draft either Lynch or M Bush, sign A. Train if you get Lynch. Sign Rhodes if you get Bush. A train should be around still in late April. Rhodes, maybe not...

You nailed it Kelly.

I think we are going to go for Chris Brown. Not sure how I feel about it, but I think it will be the play. I love A-Train to spell and possibly replace him if injuries occur.

I love Michael Bush and wouldn't be against grabbing him at #2 one bit. He was a monster in the few games I saw of him in 2005 (two of my roommates are from Louisville) and he was projected to be a top-10 (top-5 in some mocks) draft pick this year before the season/injury.

1a. Chris Brown

1b. Anthony Thomas

2. Michael Bush

...which, after Brown receives 3-7 hits, will become:

1a. Anthony Thomas

1b. Michael Bush

2. Shaud Williams

Not dressed/injured: Chris Brown

You nailed it Kelly.

1a. Chris Brown

1b. Anthony Thomas

2. Michael Bush

how about u take brown out and put dillon in.

Trade a second and a third for Briggs and draft Lynch.

Or, take Lynch and see how far Willis falls then try to jump in to the back end of the 1st for Willis.

I really like Willis and Lynch, does it show?

You nailed it Kelly.

1a. Chris Brown

1b. Anthony Thomas

2. Michael Bush

How are Bush and Brown on blitz pick ups? McGahee was terrible with a super-double-secret capital Teeeee.