Briggs demands trade

junior

LOL! After seeing what Thomas got, I'm not surprised. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see the other franchised players do the same.

How do you think Asante Samuels feels right now? Think about it, if he gets seriously injured then the Pats decision to franchised him cost him 73 million dollars. The guys who got franchised this year must be absolutely going out of their minds right now.

Marv must be their hero now.

to me this is an indictment of management ... you know the cap is going to jump big in a year - why not sign your top players with guaranteed contracts (most of the money deferred to this year and later) and not have to deal with paying the Langston Walkers of the world outrageous money.

Wouldn't a little foresight have come in handy? And I'm not talking just about the Bills ... though we left 20 million on the table by the end of the year. Arrgggh - I'm no financial whiz but isn't this just basic money management 101?

First of all no way someone will trade 2 first rounders for Briggs. Secondly he can complain all he wants, him sitting out for a year isnt going to do anything but hurt him. Just play get paid 7 mill and move on to a huge contract next year.Whats the big deal?