Director James Cameron says he's found the tomb of...

Phlegm Alley

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link

He made a documentary on these findings and he claims that Jesus Christ never resurrected from the dead. For this claim, he is under major scrutiny.

I just came back from his press conference at the NY Public Library here is Manhattan.

Perhaps that director is the new Oliver Stone.

Documentaries aren't what they used to be - e.g "Fahrenheit 911, "Inconvenient Truth", and most recently, "Who Killed the Electric Car?". Theaters really should sell grape Kool-Aid... :blink:

Link

He made a documentary on these findings and he claims that Jesus Christ never resurrected from the dead. For this claim, he is under major scrutiny.

I just came back from his press conference at the NY Public Library here is Manhattan.

:blink::worthy::lol::worthy::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Jesus Christ now what am I going to do ? If this gets on TV it has to be true , just like global warming .

Perhaps that director is the new Oliver Stone.

Documentaries aren't what they used to be - e.g "Fahrenheit 911, "Inconvenient Truth", and most recently, "Who Killed the Electric Car?". Theaters really should sell grape Kool-Aid... :blink:

The documentary is going to be airing on The Discovery Channel on March 4th.

He claims to have DNA evidence to corroborates his claims and one of the tombs was actually marked "Judah, son of Jesus."

I would like to watch the documentary to establish my own opinion, but these are claims that contradict a cornerstone belief in religion that Jesus resurrected from the dead and ascended into heaven on the third day.

He claims to have DNA evidence to corroborates his claims and one of the tombs was actually marked "Judah, son of Jesus."

I would like to watch the documentary to establish my own opinion, but these are claims that contradict a cornerstone belief in religion that Jesus resurrected from the dead and ascended into heaven on the third day.

I have an easier time believing in the Ressurection than I do believing that Cameron can some how identify Jesus' DNA. :blink:

I have an easier time believing in the Ressurection than I do believing that Cameron can some how identify Jesus' DNA. :blink:

Not to mention that if He was on his way to heaven he wouldn't have much need for bones and such. I understand supernatural abilities and all, but why bother bringing all the baggage with you to heaven?

Is Jesus' Dad gonna give a sample? Who is going to heaven on THAT assignment? I think the Jesus thing might even compete with Anna Nicole.

you can collect Gods DNA off the top of my head . He has been holding me down a long time . :blink:

I believe He ascended into heaven 40 days after Easter!

Link

It's about time someone laid out some cold hard facts showing how the resurrection couldn't have happened.

Time for all the JC believers to engage in deep introspection or say that DNA evidence is faked. Sorry Christians, this isn't the OJ trial--Cameron is not the bungling LAPD.

Be fun to see the reaction on this board.

He claims to have DNA evidence

What is he going to relate the DNA evidence to?

Thats an easy one, Catholics give out the "body" and "blood" of christ every Sunday. So if the body in the tomb has the same DNA as gross red wine....bingo!

He claims to have DNA evidence

What is he going to relate the DNA evidence to?

Has Mary's lineage been traced ? It would have made sense to keep track of her lineage. Wouldn't it ? That's the only way I can think of ? I dont remember any claims to have possesion of Jesus's blood preserved somewhere.

It's about time someone laid out some cold hard facts showing how the resurrection couldn't have happened.

It's time for a lot of people to realize that the Bible is filled with allegory, and was never meant to be wholly taken as literal truth. Perhaps 'rose from the dead' meant that his message was picked up and carried on (kind of how Walt Whitman wrote in "Leaves of Grass" that anyone who touches that book, touches him) by his followers. Or perhaps that he 'rose from the dead' by his lineage continuing by offspring (as Shakespeare's sonnet 18 makes note that we live on through them), as claimed to be found.

It's like in 24, we've never seen Jack Bauer on the toilet. Lots of things are left out when you tell a story about someone. Did Jesus shake after he peed and wipe after he pooped or did an angel come down from heaven with a roll of Bounty?

He was a minister who preached that we need to be the change we want to see. He angered the wrong people. After he was killed, he was deified and the entire control of his message went into a lot of different hands, over a lot of generations, each with their own agenda.

Why is it so hard for Christians to accept the possibility that Jesus was just a man with a world-changing message? The rub comes that church leaders wanted something that couldn't be explained, so it couldn't be questioned.

Why is it so hard for Christians to accept the possibility that Jesus was just a man with a world-changing message? The rub comes that church leaders wanted something that couldn't be explained, so it couldn't be questioned.

For some of us it isn't...

I have zero problem with that notion. To me it's all about the message.

And just as an aside, you guys are aware that most historians think this is a load of hooey, right?

Hell of a message- it's lasted 2000 years