Director James Cameron says he's found the tomb of...

Phlegm Alley

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Cameron (hmmm...another JC...coincidence?) probably got belted by the nuns one too many times when he was in the fourth grade at Our Lady of Whatever.

As a devout Christian, I find it amusing whenever people attempt to debunkify the Son of God.

You have to state that approximately 235 different prophecies of Scripture...all of which Jesus fulfills, and He is the only one in history who fulfills them all...is nothing but a bunch of made-up lies. Heck of an effort, to go to all of that trouble, if it isn't true.

There are simply some things you have to take on faith. I don't see the world revolving around the sun, but I know it does. I don't see the wind, but I know it exists. And I don't know what they make hot dogs out of, but I know it isn't good for me.

Wow. :worthy:

That's it, that's all i need to say to portray my thoughts on your statement.

You choose to disbelieve science at your own risk Luddite.

When was the last time Jesus warmed your dinner?

Cameron is doing people a service; obviously zealots like you will continue to believe in a resurrection despite scientific proof to the contrary. As always, you retain your right to be ignorant. Exercise it at your risk.

lol

Pot meet kettle. I just find it hard to believe that there is DNA evidence that can prove anything about Jesus from 2000 years ago. I am far from religious.

I cant believe you folks fell for the old Benjamin Franklin, screw down. Nice work, Ben.

Sure, burst my bubble. Next your going to tell me that just because a few billion people have never come back to life, that's not proof that it CAN'T happen.

And Meazza, you can get DNA from bone samples. Setting aside Jurassic Park science, there have been discoveries of almost wholly intact DNA samples in decomposed animals older than Jesus.