Sabres...

DC Tom

Chris Neil on Ottowa took out Drury hard. On the ensuing faceoff, everyone went after everyone. Andrew Peters got three good shots on Ray Emery, Ottowa's goalie. Now Lindy Ruff's going after the Ottowa coach...

Generally, I don't like the fighting in hockey...I recognize the need, but don't like it. But this is pretty amusing...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Neil on Ottowa took out Drury hard. On the ensuing faceoff, everyone went after everyone. Andrew Peters got three good shots on Ray Emery, Ottowa's goalie. Now Lindy Ruff's going after the Ottowa coach...

Generally, I don't like the fighting in hockey...I recognize the need, but don't like it. But this is pretty amusing...

Jennerette: "you might want to turn the mics off down there guys." :)

I loved that Lambeau leap attempt into the glass. That was awesome. This is a great game.

One of my favorite things in the world is seeing a kid score his first professional goal at each level. The look of pure joy when they realize they've accomplished something they've been dreaming about their whole life is really cool.

Love the baby Sabres. These kids are hockey players.

One of my favorite things in the world is seeing a kid score his first professional goal at each level. The look of pure joy when they realize they've accomplished something they've been dreaming about their whole life is really cool.

Yeah, what a thrill for that kid. I really like what I see out of Stafford, Paetsch, MacArthur and what little I've sen in Ryan. Paille at times but I'm not sure about him.

The young guys are playing HARD. I really like what I've seen so far from all of them. Ryan is the next one due for a goal as he's had a bunch of good chances throughout the games he's played.

Hell I remember how good if felt just to score a goal on the pond in the back yard. Good for him!