So how do you market the 2007 Buffalo Bills?

NavyBillsFan

* Free beer

* TD dart boards to the first 78,000 patrons

* Get a ride in Ralph's Taurus day

* Win a date with Willis contest

* Guess how many liver spots Marv has and win a game ball

* Buy a ticket or we'll shoot this puppy promotion

* OJ glove day

* Replace the Jills with Fort Erie's finest

* Let TSW call every third play

Things are desparate at One Bills Drive.

They're going to have to make a uni switch by making the throwbacks permanent and dispensing free beer at games.

Halftimes will feature the top ten Marv/Willis/Ralph bashers in a sky diving exhibition - with no chutes.

The stadium will be packed.

Hulk Hogan tribute day. First 1,000 fans in get a pair of hulksters used wrestling bottoms.

We could have a TBD aviator contest on who surfs and posts hot chics they never would have a chance with..... Then on their TBD member page, have a pic of them standing with their rag-tag old lady...

So how do you market the 2007 Buffalo Bills?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Buffalo Bills...We Won't Mortgage Our Future, But We Will Charge you $17.00 for a Beer!

or

The 2007 Buffalo Bills; We're spending to the cap whateverinthehell that means!

or

The 2007 Buffalo Bills; We don't know what Marv does either!

or

The 2007 Buffalo Bills; Our owner drives a Taurus!

or, my personal favorite

The 2007 Buffalo Bills...Deluca had it right all along

Not wanting to make a splash in FA....

NC and LF on their way out the door.

I wonder what Marv's whole marketing thing is going to be this season?

"We hit rock bottom 6 years ago.... Now come watch us dig"

Blackout anyone?

How about as a young team on the rise with a real QB and a stud WR. We couldn't say that at the beginning of last season.

But seriously, what does it say about our fans if we need our NFL team-one of just 32 in the freakin' country- to be marketed? I mean, we're not exactly in San Diego here, folks. What the heck else is there to do in Buffalo in the fall? And don't tell me about the Sabres, the NHL can't hold the NFL's jock. The fans here really have gotten pathetic. I know we haven't made the playoffs in 7 years, but we stumbled through most of those with either no or a washed up QB and a dumba$$ HC and GM. Jauron, Marv and co did a good job their first year. You can't undo those years of bad draft picks and FA's in one offseason. The best teams out there are still built through the draft and they weren't built overnight. And just how great has our D been with Nate and Fletcher back there, anyway? Not good enough. Why overpay for players that aren't worth it? :lol:

* Free beer

* TD dart boards to the first 78,000 patrons

* Get a ride in Ralph's Taurus day

* Win a date with Willis contest

* Guess how many liver spots Marv has and win a game ball

* Buy a ticket or we'll shoot this puppy promotion

* OJ glove day

* Replace the Jills with Fort Erie's finest

* Let TSW call every third play

LMFAO!! Best post I've read on the wall in a couple years!! :lol::(

I'm glad to see there is such a spirit of unbridled optomism before any moves have taken place in free agency, and the draft is still in the future. Why don't we just revert right back to Levy in a minldless, simple old fool, who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to old to even waste our valuable air.

One might view trying to keep the Bills within the cap a great fiscal management to try to keep the team viable in a small market. It could appear that we have learned a little from the Patriots and the Steelers about maintaining competitaveness without going on a spending binge every year.

There are several key players who are in place that should provide some reason for fans to maintain interest. I'll hold off judgement until I see the rest of the cards.

One might view trying to keep the Bills within the cap a great fiscal management to try to keep the team viable in a small market. It could appear that we have learned a little from the Patriots and the Steelers about maintaining competitaveness without going on a spending binge every year.

There are several key players who are in place that should provide some reason for fans to maintain interest. I'll hold off judgement until I see the rest of the cards.

I'm getting tired of the whole small market argument. I mean when we're talking about not even spending up to the salary cap then I just have a hard time buying the argument.