Do you take a shower in the morning or before you go to bed?

Here's a website about dust mites.

You'll start showering in the morning.

http://ehso.com/ehshome/dustmites.php

A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. (Ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.) Mites prefer warm, moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress when someone is on it. A favorite food is dander (both human and animal skin flakes). Humans shed about 1/5 ounce of dander (dead skin) each week.

That, and how the HELL would I function at work without a shower in the morning?

And when do you put on your deodorant? At night? or wait till the next morning? Don't tell me both, because that would just make a caked on mess.

Just take a shower in the morning. Your co-workers will love you for it.

A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. (Ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.) Mites prefer warm, moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress when someone is on it. A favorite food is dander (both human and animal skin flakes). Humans shed about 1/5 ounce of dander (dead skin) each week.

That, and how the HELL would I function at work without a shower in the morning?

And when do you put on your deodorant? At night? or wait till the next morning? Don't tell me both, because that would just make a caked on mess.

they sh-- on my pillow every night ?

put that on my must to do list , get new pillow and wrap it in plastic . #2 get plastic sheets .

Do you really work up that much of a sweat or get that dirty from sleeping that it would be noticable in the morning? Maybe you should take one before bed (otherwise your just sleeping in your own filth from the day), and one when you get up, so you can wash everything off from your sleep.

As long as you have taken a shower, I think thats good enough. As for the deoderant, before I go to work when I get up, I won't use it at night, its not like it is necessary then.

My many ladies bathe me.

Upon reading this a certain line from Coming To America came to mind. I can't believe I'm the first one to post it but "The royal penis is clean, your highness"

Anyways back on track, I used to be a shower waker up but found recently by showering at night it gives me more time to in the morning and let's me relax and having a full breakfast instead of rushing out the door with a doughnut or pop tart.