Do you take a shower in the morning or before you go to bed?

I'm curious to see who here takes there showers in the morning or late at night. I prefer taking a shower at night. I can sleep more in the morning. Instead of waking up at 6:15, I can get up at 6:45, eat breakfast and be out the door by 7am. NO MORNING SHOWER FOR ME! 30 mins of sleep goes a long way. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

I'm curious to see who here takes there showers in the morning or late at night. I prefer taking a shower at night. I can sleep more in the morning. Instead of waking up at 6:15, I can get up at 6:45, eat breakfast and be out the door by 7am. NO MORNING SHOWER FOR ME! 30 mins of sleep goes a long way. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

I couldn't even function if I didn't take a shower in the morning!

I'm gravely concerned that you even care enough to ask this question. :)