I have a great idea for TBD fans.

We can adopt a new team until next year. And NO this thread is not for those who want to defend the Bills and say you are a die hard fan. We all are. What other team still has enough room on the band wagon to hop onto. I like what the Jets are doing. Also the Texans look like a fun team to watch. Any suggestions?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course my #1 priority will be the Bills, but Ill jump on the Philadelphia Eagles bandwagon, because so many Giants, Jets fans here where I live despise them and Id love to see them get aggrevated with a Eagles SB win. Plus a few of my close friends are Eagles fans

CoachChuckDickerson=T-Bone. <_<

64785[/snapback]

Agree, never would I give up on the Bills. If they're 0-15 I'll be routing for them to win just as hard that last week as I did the first week. I'm not going over to root for someone else just because the Bills are having a difficult start. :doh:

We can adopt a new team until next year. And NO this thread is not for those who want to defend the Bills and say you are a die hard fan. We all are. What other team still has enough room on the band wagon to hop onto. I like what the Jets are doing. Also the Texans look like a fun team to watch. Any suggestions?

64759[/snapback]

Thanks for the offer, but I will stick with the Bills, regardless of the results.

64759[/snapback]

The #5-rated Purdue Boilermakers! <_<

As for any other NFL team, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

64759[/snapback]

wow - I am disgusted with the current Bills situation. I dont think they deserve the playoffs even if they make it, and I dont want to see them get embarrased if they do.

But to say 'let's adopt another team'? blow it out your ass.

go bills. . .