I have a great idea for TBD fans.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind. Ignore the tread. Obviously some here cannot read. I was under the impression we had some football fans here who enjoy watching teams other than the Bills. I personally watch about 4 games each weekend because I enjoy the game. I must be the only one.

64939[/snapback]

You really expect people to 'get' you ? Adopt another team, yet still a die-hard fan? What is that?

Nevermind. Ignore the tread. Obviously some here cannot read. I was under the impression we had some football fans here who enjoy watching teams other than the Bills. I personally watch about 4 games each weekend because I enjoy the game. I must be the only one.

64939[/snapback]

no coach...I'm sure you aren't the only one that watches other teams play...pretty sure everyone here does that, we like football. But suggesting we dump the Bills and "hop on another bandwagon" just doesn't sit well with most folks, it's cheap and disloyal, that's all.

no coach...I'm sure you aren't the only one that watches other teams play...pretty sure everyone here does that, we like football.  But suggesting we dump the Bills and "hop on another bandwagon" just doesn't sit well with most folks, it's cheap and disloyal, that's all.

64950[/snapback]

Once again, read the original post. Did I say anything about dumping the Bills? Oh well. Flame away ladies. I guess it will take the heat of the fact that the Bills are 0-4 for a couple of hours.

Coach=RJ.

Coach is a commie bastard.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Coach.

I am better fan than you Coach.

Once again, read the original post. Did I say anything about dumping the Bills? Oh well. Flame away ladies. I guess it will take the heat of the fact that the Bills are 0-4 for a couple of hours.

Coach=RJ.

64979[/snapback]

Who loves you baby? Indeed! <_<

You must realize that what you suggest is like asking us to vote for Kerry. It is a sickening thought, and we have responded in kind. :doh:

Coach=RJ.

64979[/snapback]

I watch other teams play, but unless it's the Bills (always root for), the Pats or Dolphins (always root against), I watch as an interested, independent observer.

I have no problem discussing the strengths and weaknesses of other teams, and calling out good players from other teams, but I would never "adopt" another team.

To me, adopting another team, like the Colts, means you would choose to watch the Colts over the Bills because they have a better record. That's something I'd never do.

coach d....nothing personal...i really hope you enjoy rooting for those other teams...but i just couldn't do it. my teams (bills, sabres) are my teams, and all other teams just aren't...that's just how it is.

no matter what, i can't get excited about other peoples' teams, and i could never whip up a phony interest in them just because the bills suck.

We can adopt a new team until next year. And NO this thread is not for those who want to defend the Bills and say you are a die hard fan. We all are. What other team still has enough room on the band wagon to hop onto. I like what the Jets are doing. Also the Texans look like a fun team to watch. Any suggestions?

64759[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Go Bills and Go Seminoles!!!!!!

Coach=RJ.

64979[/snapback]

you sir, are a marginal fan.

No thank you , i will continue to root for Bills, watch Willis and Evans improve from week to week and learn their lessons, in time JP will get his touches as well, coach Mcnally will be working with offensive line and they will slowly improve and we will know what needs to be changed, rather than just over reacting. The head Coach to will assert his will, as he did yesterday in giving the O -line hell. Every year we want our team to win it all , but watching a team grow and build , learn their lessons, and fill in the holes and then succeed if very special as well , and these Bills will in spite of the current gloom.........

Guest buffalosteve
We can adopt a new team until next year. And NO this thread is not for those who want to defend the Bills and say you are a die hard fan. We all are. What other team still has enough room on the band wagon to hop onto. I like what the Jets are doing. Also the Texans look like a fun team to watch. Any suggestions?

64759[/snapback]

Very clever way "circle the wagons" Coach. Everyone is telling you where to go!

The #5-rated Purdue Boilermakers!  <_<

As for any other NFL team,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

64808[/snapback]

Wow. I haven't seen the latest polls, but they moved up for beating half a team in the closing seconds (PSU has good defense, bad offense)???? Gotta love those college rankings. They certainly are rank.