20 buck`s

That's perhaps one of the more shameful things I've heard regarding Willis.

Given this kind of idiocy, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave. I'd almost hope for it. It's one thing to have your abilities questioned, it's something completely different to be treated with absolutely zero respect and discontent. He may not be the greatest back, but he played a good portion of this season with broken ribs and a hurt ankle. If for no other reason, he deserves at least a modicum of every Bills fan's respect for that.

Given this kind of idiocy, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave. I'd almost hope for it. It's one thing to have your abilities questioned, it's something completely different to be treated with absolutely zero respect and discontent. He may not be the greatest back, but he played a good portion of this season with broken ribs and a hurt ankle. If for no other reason, he deserves at least a modicum of every Bills fan's respect for that.

Cry me a river.

Talk about disrespect to the fans and city of Buffalo...

I admire what Coles and Brennan's are doing... besides, they're great places to hang out.

No sympathy from me. I am counting down the days until he's out of here.

its still a Bills Jersey...this blows as an idea...

Exactly.

To those that are counting the days until Willis is gone, I wonder if they had similar counts before such horrible backs like Smith left, only to help NE win a Superbowl. And before Travis Henry left, only to wish he were abck after watching him tear up defenses this year. Or Rueben, only to see him help Chicago get to the Superbowl this year. Now we have posters degrading Thurman.

I often doubt many fans will ever be happy with this team or its players. I imagine if we won the Superbowl, I'd get to see people here moaning how we played a sucky team therefore, it shouldn't count or some other such nonsense. Willis, for all his faults, is still a Bill and that should count for something. His Jersey is still a Bills jersey, and that should count for something.