Is there anyone hotter than Mariska Hargitay?

ACor58

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because she is 43. I'm guessing you are closer to half that. In time my young friend, in time.

As far as Jovavich or however you spell her last name, I'll give you a list of 40 that are hotter (IMHO):

Jeri Ryan

Natalie Portman

Eva Longoria

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Allysa Milano

Jaime Lynn Sigler

Giada Di Laurentiis

Angelina Jolie

Sonya Walger

Halle Berry

Eva Mendes

Salma Hayek

Penelepe Cruz

Julia Roberts

Famke Janssen

Anna Paquin

Kate Hudson

Reese Witherspoon

Kristy Swanson

Courtney Cox

Jennifer Aniston

Kari Wuhrer

Amy Smart

Carmen Electra

Molly Sims

Jennifer Garner

Gisele Bündchen

Heidi Klum

Moon Bloodgood

Dianne Farr

Jolene Blalock

Lucy Liu

Keira Knightley

Kate Beckinsale

Bridget Moynahan

Demi Moore

Piper Perabo

Maria Bello

Jennifer Connelly

:wallbash:

Actually smart guy, I'm 29. Further, when I'm looking for beautiful women, Last thing I'm looking for is some 43 year old woman who's probabily had it 'beat up' 1,000 times so she could get to the top. It's hollywood.... 40 is drooping. Look at the skin around her mouth and her eyes. That is the 'anti-hot' and it's not because I'm 29. Perky is pretty in my opinion and if you like it falling down, then good for you.

As for your list, Demi Moore? Lucy Liu...? Kate Hudson???? Anti American, dipsh!t Kate hudson?/? Reese Witherspoon? Come on, are you serious? That's the most horrible thing I've ever heard. I'm suprised Lindsay Lohan didn't make your list. JULIA ROBERTS? Holy cow man 1989 is along time ago.

Horrible list.

T_R

Yeah, there are several hotter than her. While she's attractive, I feel fairly confident that I could go out in one of the more uppety restaurant/bars in downtown Richmond and pull out 5 better looking women than this one.

Yeah, there are several hotter than her. While she's attractive, I feel fairly confident that I could go out in one of the more uppety restaurant/bars in downtown Richmond and pull out 5 better looking women than this one.

I highly doubt if you could pull out 5 better looking women 43 years old. I am reasonably confident that any attempt on yours, or anybody that posts on TBD, to approach such women would result in police involvement. Any "pulling" egarding this topic would most likely be done solo by the posters here.

Neither Marsika H or Sara E holds a candle to Martina.

and she's

exactly 40

I actually met Martina back in 94 just as her career really took off. She and her husband talked to my wife and I for nearly a half hour. Very down to earth people at the time and I'd like to think they are still like that. You can't take your eyes off of her's at all when talking to her.

To anyone who thinks a chick cant be hot at 40, your life is doomed.

Why here are few oldies that still crank, Kathie Lee Gifford, Joan Rivers, :lol::wallbash:

Seriously there are some fine oldies. Donna Mills still works. Joan Collins has enough plastic in her that you'd prolly still tap it and she's 83.

Ain't nothing wrong with Margita.

She's hot but there are hotter girls, even in her age group (whatever that is, late 30's?).

And, yeah BlueFire, she's on Law & Order but it's the crappy version where someone gets raped every episode. Over on the 'real' Law & Order, every assistant DA from the past 10 years is hotter even if the show took a nosedive the past few years.

She looks like Mandy Moore smiling at her grandchildren.
Yeah, those are going to be good times.