Colts vs. Patriots

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the first replay they showed it clearly looked to me that he had stepped out first. So I would have challenged, too. Plus, the ball comes loose when he was hit. That's a second thing they could have called back. It ended up that his heel was not out and they gave him the benefit of having possession but it was not a stupid challenge at all.

I thought every one of the replays I saw showed his feet in the whole time before he jumped and the ball well-secured after the catch.

If they review that 100 times, the call on the field stands 100 times. That's what made it stupid. Not to mention you don't piss away time-outs when you're trailing in the later portions of a game.

I thought every one of the replays I saw showed his feet in the whole time before he jumped and the ball well-secured after the catch.

If they review that 100 times, the call on the field stands 100 times. That's what made it stupid. Not to mention you don't piss away time-outs when you're trailing in the later portions of a game.

They never showed the first one again. It's also what made the announcers suspect that he was OB first. It definitely looked like it from straight on but when they looked from behind you saw that he was in. But also, they were lining up for the PAT and they couldnt have seen all the angles before they had to make a decision. And the ball is 100% knocked loose for a split second but he snagged it right back immediately.