The Chargers

And it's not even over. Dropped passes galore, stupid, ill-timed penalties (two killer personal fouls) and sacks, dropped INTs, poor field-awareness, and now the INT on 4th down (knock it down!) followed by a fumble. These guys are real idiots - they're doing everything they can to hand the game to the Patsies.

Now if refs would call offensive holding on the Pats for a change, it might be a different story...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's not even over. Dropped passes galore, stupid, ill-timed penalties (two killer personal fouls) and sacks, dropped INTs, poor field-awareness, and now the INT on 4th down (knock it down!) followed by a fumble. These guys are real idiots - they're doing everything they can to hand the game to the Patsies.

Now if refs would call offensive holding on the Pats for a change, it might be a different story...

It's a combinaton of the Schottenheimer curse and the Patriots aura. Great teams simply lose their minds when playing New England.

PTR

I think merriamn gets held on every play

I think merriamn gets held on every play

Like that matters? If San Diego would get their heads out of their butt h9oles, they'd be running away with this game. Now it's tied 21-21. SD is f**ked. It's tied but it's over. Another playoff choke for a Schottenheimer coached football team.

PTR

at some point you have to give the patriots credit for their testicular fortitude. i agree the chargers completely opened the door for them to steal this game, but chee-sus...

But you have to admit the Patriots never just beat an opponent. They get some once-in-a-lifetime refs call or bonehead play from the other team. I mean, how often do you see a guy fumble an INT back? How key is that play going to be? Just another day at the office for the Pats.

PTR

But you have to admit the Patriots never just beat an opponent. They get some once-in-a-lifetime refs call or bonehead play from the other team. I mean, how often do you see a guy fumble an INT back? How key is that play going to be? Just another day at the office for the Pats.

PTR

belicek...pact with the devil???

PTR

A simple "Knock the friggin' ball down, don't intercept!!!" yell from the sidelines probably would have sufficed.

or pass interference or illlegal contact. On second to last drive Samuels clutches the crap out of receiver and freaking Simms doesnt say a damn thing. The NE love fest is getting sickening I home the colts and Manning stick them but good

or pass interference or illlegal contact. On second to last drive Samuels clutches the crap out of receiver and freaking Simms doesnt say a damn thing. The NE love fest is getting sickening I home the colts and Manning stick them but good

We can only hope that the whole patriot team gets violently ill with some intestinal virus. I think thats only fair.

I guess you missed our SB appearance against the Cowboys (January 93)