First time on the board...

83evans83

I am 18, and a big Bills fan, I live in Florida. I come on the board alot but just have been to lazy to ever create an account but I love it on here, so that is why I finally decided to join. All you guys are diehard Bills fans like myself, and I like seeing all of your opinions on things. Here where I live in Florida, there are few Bills fans; mostly Dolphin fans. Put it this way I dont get along with many people, always arguing with the Phins fans. Every Sunday I watch the games, because I have the NFL Sunday Ticket. I just hope you all welcome me with open arms. Thanks. And GO BILLS!!

I am 18, and a big Bills fan, I live in Florida. I come on the board alot but just have been to lazy to ever create an account but I love it on here, so that is why I finally decided to join. All you guys are diehard Bills fans like myself, and I like seeing all of your opinions on things. Here where I live in Florida, there are few Bills fans; mostly Dolphin fans. Put it this way I dont get along with many people, always arguing with the Phins fans. Every Sunday I watch the games, because I have the NFL Sunday Ticket. I just hope you all welcome me with open arms. Thanks. And GO BILLS!!

Welcome. :thumbsup:

I'll just add you to my young whippersnapper category.

Welcome aboard! Don't let the natives scare you. :thumbsup:

One question, what made you a Bills fan at 18, living in the land of the deranged mammals that live in water? Just being nosy.

Very nice. Welcome.

Is Willis your daddy?