Willis crossed the line

Penthouse Nude models are still better than Willis's running. I trading my Bills Digest subscription in for Penthouse this year.

Don't get me wrong, I actually prefer Penthouse to Playboy, but I bet Playboy wouldn't bother to interview Willis.

And I don't care what he said before or after the fact. Saying the Bills should move is retarded. Having 3 babies out of wedlock with 3 different mothers is retarded. Saying you are the leagues best RB, also retarded. Saying you didn't know what down it was and then backtracking by saying it was a joke is retarded.

Anyone detecting a trend with Willis?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying the Bills should move is retarded.

Okay, here's the quote as per WGN:

"When asked about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, McGahee said, "That would be a good situation. Toronto is a beautiful place. But if they're going to put a team there, they should just bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto. Case closed."

Does the definition of "if" lack clarity here? They asked what he thought about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, and McGahee replied that if they are going to put a team there, they should just bring the Bills to Toronto (the "should" not bolded in this sentence is in context of the hypothetical "if", before anyone gets their panties in a twist.) McGahee is answering a hypothetical question with a hypothetical answer. He does not say the Bills should move to Toronto or that he wants the Bills specifically to move to Toronto. His point is that it wouldn't make practical sense to have a team in Buffalo and Toronto, considering Buffalo gets a good amount of fans from the Canadian area. Even McGahee knows this. Now is he going to win the brainiac of the year award for making this comment? No, it was rather tactless, especially since people are just dying to string him up for a relatively throwaway comment.

Having 3 babies out of wedlock with 3 different mothers is retarded.

Rendering moral judgment from the anonymity of a message board about someone you don't even know is retarded. Who are you to wag your finger? The only thing that matters is his performance on the field and his preparation/committment to playing and winning football games. If that is subpar, then lets get someone else who isn't subpar in these areas. But his sexual habits are not our concern as Bills fans and we certainly don't have any privelege to condemn him because of them.

Saying you are the leagues best RB, also retarded.

No, hardly retarded. Brash, Overly Cocky, Arrogant, sure, especially for a RB who is generally considered to have "under performed" for most of his career.

Saying you didn't know what down it was and then backtracking by saying it was a joke is retarded.

See, now you're getting somewhere. This potentially goes to his performance on field and preparation/committment to that performance and to winning football games.

Anyone detecting a trend with Willis?

Nothing that wasn't patently obvious to any observant Bills fans for a long time now. No one has ever thought McGahee was mensa material.

I was not on the bandwagon to run Willis out of town until I read the quote about moving the Bills to Toronto. There is no greater insult he could have hurled at the fans than this. He is a classless idiot who didn't even run for 1000 yards this year.

:D

This quote must have been missed?! It's the best thing I've ever seen him say about Buffalo.

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

---Chknwing, stop the name calling or we might have to run you and your gun toting, NRA lovin' kind of this here board. YEEEHAWWW

Hey, I have an idea! Let's run one of our starting players out of town when we have no one on the roster ready to step in and fill that position! It's not like we have any other needs to fill.

I swear, people are so committed to seeing the negative that they lose all sense. WM is under contract for another year, let's stop trying to look for reasons to bash him.

I'm not saying he's a bad person - he just likes to party, and that's not a sin. I am, however, saying that he has to be one of the dumbest players I've ever come across (as in I.Q. dumb), and that's saying something. He's barely literate, incredibly inarticulate, and ... I don't know what else to say.

C'mon, Willis defenders, trot out that grueling rehab story again!!

"When asked about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, McGahee said, "That would be a good situation. Toronto is a beautiful place. But if they're going to put a team there, they should just bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto. Case closed."

Does the definition of "if" lack clarity here? They asked what he thought about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, and McGahee replied that if they are going to put a team there, they should just bring the Bills to Toronto. McGahee is answering a hypothetical question with a hypothetical answer. He does not say the Bills should move to Toronto or that he wants the Bills specifically to move to Toronto. His point is that it wouldn't make practical sense to have a team in Buffalo and Toronto, considering Buffalo gets a good amount of fans from the Canadian area. Even McGahee knows this. Now is he going to win the brainiac of the year award for making this comment? No, especially since people are just dying to string him up for a relatively throwaway comment.

I highly doubt our "mensa" candidate is able to think quite so clearly. If you think those of us who are upset with the quote are reading too much into it, the same could be said for your response. I doubt practicality was his reasoning behind the statement. More than likely his thought process was something like this:

"Damn there be some fly b*tches up there in Canada.. hells yeah the Bills should go there..." :D

Does the definition of "if" lack clarity here? They asked what he thought about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, and McGahee replied that if they are going to put a team there, they should just bring the Bills to Toronto (the "should" not bolded in this sentence is in context of the hypothetical "if", before anyone gets their panties in a twist.) McGahee is answering a hypothetical question with a hypothetical answer. He does not say the Bills should move to Toronto or that he wants the Bills specifically to move to Toronto. His point is that it wouldn't make practical sense to have a team in Buffalo and Toronto, considering Buffalo gets a good amount of fans from the Canadian area. Even McGahee knows this. Now is he going to win the brainiac of the year award for making this comment? No, it was rather tactless, especially since people are just dying to string him up for a relatively throwaway comment.

Rendering moral judgment from the anonymity of a message board about someone you don't even know is retarded. Who are you to wag your finger? The only thing that matters is his performance on the field and his preparation/committment to playing and winning football games. If that is subpar, then lets get someone else who isn't subpar in these areas. But his sexual habits are not our concern as Bills fans and we certainly don't have any privelege to condemn him because of them.

No, hardly retarded. Brash, Overly Cocky, Arrogant, sure, especially for a RB who is generally considered to have "under performed" for most of his career.

See, now you're getting somewhere. This potentially goes to his performance on field and preparation/committment to that performance and to winning football games.

Nothing that wasn't patently obvious to any observant Bills fans for a long time now. No one has ever thought McGahee was mensa material.

i really wonder what it takes to, you know, convince people that the guy is a certifiable moron. he can't talk, he contradicts himself, and seems entirely bereft of any insights whatsoever.

this is hardly a crime - many professional athletes are stupid and/or uneducated. it's just that with him, you are reminded of this so constantly that it starts to be sickening.

I'm not saying he's a bad person - he just likes to party, and that's not a sin. I am, however, saying that he has to be one of the dumbest players I've ever come across (as in I.Q. dumb), and that's saying something. He's barely literate, incredibly inarticulate, and ... I don't know what else to say.

You could add the fact that he's nothing special at RB.

He also was asked the question "Are the people of Buffalo depreesed due to the Bills lack of success over the last couple of years"?

Willis: Not at all, Buffaloians are depressed because there is nothing to do, it's not because of the Bills"

Now whether that is be true or not, you don't INSULT the fan base from which you work for. If an out of towner says it, then who cares but c'mon Willis you SHOULD be smarter than that. I say that he sucks anyway, and I can think of 20 better backs I would rather have.....F Him!

Hey Dave McBride, trot out that grueling "McGahee is a moron" thread again!!

whatever. the "star" running back says that the bills should be the team that moves to toronto assuming toronto is going to get a team -- perhaps the dumbest thing any bills player has ever said -- and his defenders flock to him. why? do you have any countervailing evidence that he's not, you know, a moron?

That he does! He was the lone Bills representative at TO's birthday bash in Cali -- you know, the bash TO was thinking about when he said he "tuned out" his head coach.

he just likes to party,

i really wonder what it takes to, you know, convince people that the guy is a certifiable moron. he can't talk, he contradicts himself, and seems entirely bereft of any insights whatsoever.

this is hardly a crime - many professional athletes are stupid and/or uneducated. it's just that with him, you are reminded of this so constantly that it starts to be sickening.

I dare you to read the last sentence of my post. I dare you. Okay, I'll paste it in this one just for you: "No one ever thought McGahee was mensa material". I'll translate that for you: McGahee is not an intelligent human being. I wonder what it takes to, you know, convince people that they should read through the whole post before they respond....

So McGahee is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Everyone knows this and has known it since day one when he opened his mouth. What makes anything different now?

For Sketch -- an act of God.

This quote must have been missed?! It's the best thing I've ever seen him say about Buffalo.

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

---Chknwing, stop the name calling or we might have to run you and your gun toting, NRA lovin' kind of this here board. YEEEHAWWW

You are going to run me off this board? Good one tough guy! I always get a kick out of the guys who make threats on chat board.

Just because Willis makes a good comment, doesn't mean nobody can take issue with other comments. The guy should know that as a member of the Bills, his comment about moving the team to Toronto would be met with anger...no matter what his intent was.