Willis crossed the line

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I actually think it's rather funny now. It has been fairly apparent for quite some time that he is a moron... but this at least is entertaining.

:blink:

I was not on the bandwagon to run Willis out of town until I read the quote about moving the Bills to Toronto. There is no greater insult he could have hurled at the fans than this. He is a classless idiot who didn't even run for 1000 yards this year.

I was not on the bandwagon to run Willis out of town until I read the quote about moving the Bills to Toronto. There is no greater insult he could have hurled at the fans than this. He is a classless idiot who didn't even run for 1000 yards this year.

I'm with you man I have never been one to run him out but. Jeez this is kinda crossing the line when it comes to the fans. It is definately a major insult and I just lost all respect for the guy.

Don't be offended. In the next sentence, he basically says he loves the Bills and their fans. I just don't think he appreciates the sensitivity Bills fans have anyt ime there's a word about moving the team.

Is this the quote that you think crossed the line:

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

For some reason, no one seems to have read this one.

I don't see the big deal with this, he just said Toronto's a beautiful place and rather than getting another team there it should be the Bills, it's nothing against the fans or Buffalo, he just prefers the city of Toronto to Buffalo, like almost anyone in the world would.

But then when he says: "I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

He gets no credit for that, nobody's making a new thread about that. He's right about what he said when talking about Bills fans in general: "A true Buffalo fan will tell a Bills player, 'You can't do this, you can't do that.' But once that player performs it's like, 'I told y'all he was the best player.'"

The story is on twobillsdrive.com. I guess it was a Penthouse inteview. On a side note, 5 pets have recently claimed to be pregnant by Willis.

Ahh yes, Penthouse. The home of 2nd rate nude models is now also home to 2nd rate running backs.

I don't see the big deal with this, he just said Toronto's a beautiful place and rather than getting another team there it should be the Bills, it's nothing against the fans or Buffalo, he just prefers the city of Toronto to Buffalo, like almost anyone in the world would.

But then when he says: "I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

He gets no credit for that, nobody's making a new thread about that. He's right about what he said when talking about Bills fans in general: "A true Buffalo fan will tell a Bills player, 'You can't do this, you can't do that.' But once that player performs it's like, 'I told y'all he was the best player.'"

He's got so much love for Buffalo that he thinks they should lose their football team?

Sorry I upset you Mr. Rosenhaus.

This bores you so much that you just had to read it and post a response?

Yes. That's what happens when someone creates a "new thread". Others read it and post their most salient reaction to the OP.

I find your kind of kneejerk Witch Hunt BS to be rather maudlin and overdramatic. As several people in this thread have noted, you failed to notice the two or three rather complementary comments he made about Bills fans etc., while also stretching the context of the disputed quote. You care more about stirring the proverbial pot than actual reasoned debate about a player's field worth/future benefits/pros and cons.