Cowboys-Seahawks

Me too. I was shocked when they actually correctly reversed it.

Just because he beat us in the Super Bowl, I hope Parcells keeps coming back and finding ways for his seasons to end just as painfully as this one did.

Amen. And that goes double for their swell great man of an owner too.

I wonder what kind of a bonus Jerry Jones is going to give Bill this year.

The worst thing about the outcome of this game is it gives Jimmy Johnson something to laugh about.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasy team references after a playoff game?

Further proof how stuff off the field is driving the NFL to all time ratings highs

You mean that fantasy football helps the NFL's ratings? What a shocker!

Maybe next you'll say that good games also help the NFL's ratings.

After Romo got sacked in the fourth quarter, fumbled, and Jones had to run back to recover, did anyone else notice what Parcells was telling Romo on the sidelines? They got right up close and you could easily see Parcells tell him to, "THROW THE FJKING BALL"

After Romo got sacked in the fourth quarter, fumbled, and Jones had to run back to recover, did anyone else notice what Parcells was telling Romo on the sidelines? They got right up close and you could easily see Parcells tell him to, "THROW THE FJKING BALL"

It is so easy to read his lips. That was classic!

Did you catch the lineman for Dallas (#71) who was called for a false start? As he stood there, he adjusted his facemask, clearly flipping the bird.

Wow....rough press conference. If it was possible to feel sorry for the Cowboys, I would tonight.

I did not feel sorry for them, but Parcells handled his part very well. In summary he did not go ballistic over all the STUPID questions, he said they had not fumbled a snap like that all year, and sometimes sh*t just happens.

I am still delighted they lost!

I don't watch Dallas much so let me pose the question to those who do.....Does Roy Williams suck? Every time I happen to tune into a Dallas game, he seems to be getting beat on pass plays. What's up with that? :thumbsup:

Perhaps the correct answer here is that ALL DBs, regardless of how good you are, get beat, and somewhat regularly.

That last tackle was amazing - that guy better get some credit because he won the game for the seahawks.

Definitely a game saving tackle. Romo would have had the first down. Of course, the clueless annoucers didn't even mention that he was only a foot short of the first down marker before he was tackled.

I don't watch Dallas much so let me pose the question to those who do.....Does Roy Williams suck? Every time I happen to tune into a Dallas game, he seems to be getting beat on pass plays. What's up with that? :thumbsup:

Simply proves you should watch them more, Bill.

If you did, they wouldn't have gotten so far! ;)

Definitely a game saving tackle. Romo would have had the first down. Of course, the clueless annoucers didn't even mention that he was only a foot short of the first down marker before he was tackled.

Al Michaels was in a real tizzy with the end-of-games fireworks. After all was said and done, for instance, he apparently thought going for it on 4th and 1 was a viable option. Good call, Al. Fail to make the down and lose the game. He hasn't figured out basic football strategy since he's been calling games.

It is so easy to read his lips. That was classic!

Did you catch the lineman for Dallas (#71) who was called for a false start? As he stood there, he adjusted his facemask, clearly flipping the bird.

That was funny. That onfield camera was focused on him and he saw it and gave it the bird. Some day the football is going to hit that wire it's suspended from and change the course of a game.

Best part of that game was Tony Romo being exposed again as a Jeff Garcia impersonator. Every time some air bag on tv starts talking about Romo being "Brett Favre-like", I wonder what the hell they are looking at. There were plenty of those people on TBD too. Romo has a weak arm. Brett Favre? WTF? Romo moves around well, that's about it. He was nothing special, he just rode a crest for a while where he had a ton of playmakers, teams didn't have film on him and he had a ton of confidence. Now he's exposed and he's going to have to go forward now with his limited skills and his shattered confidence. That head-hanging BS was an absolute joke. What a p*ssy!

Perhaps the correct answer here is that ALL DBs, regardless of how good you are, get beat, and somewhat regularly.

The correct answer is that Williams is one of the worst Safties in the league against the pass. He consistantly gets over in coverage late. I've seen 5-6 Dallas games this year and I'd say he's allowed more big plays than any other single player I've seen all year. He's good for a few a game.

Romo can move...but his passes on the move were WAY off-target (people want to talk about JP being inaccurate?). Given his receiving corps and the fact that the Seahags were starting a rookie and a SS at CB, and had a guy who just last week was a loan officer as the nickel DB, he should have shredded the Seahags. As it was he led them to 13 points, if even (the first Boys FG was after an 11-yard drive).