Since the Bills are not in the playoffs....

RayFinkle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see the Super Bowl winner come out of the AFC East, cause it represent the division Buffalo plays in. Its a division Buffalo very well could have won this year!

Have you lost your mind?!?! Rooting for someone in your division?!?! That's akin to a Yankee fan rooting for the Sux because they didn't make the playoffs. CAN'T HAPPEN!!

And the comment about Buffalo winning the division.........well....I admire your blind loyalty. :rolleyes:

I don't want any team that hasn't won the SB to win it this year. That just makes it all the more painful.

Yeah, that's pretty much my philosophy as well. I don't even want New Orleans to win the Super Bowl...just to prove how serious I am about this philosophy :lol: .

I'm actually rooting for the Giants to win it all, simply for the humor of seeing an 8-8 team that finished the season 2-6 to end up winning it all :thumbsup: .

By the way, any self-respecting Buffalo Bills fan rooting for the Jets, Pats, Cowboys, or even Art Modell's team...or the Eagles (for cheering on opposing players' injuries) should be ashamed of themselves.

Last thing: :rolleyes: the NFL playoffs, go Sabres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much my philosophy as well. I don't even want New Orleans to win the Super Bowl...just to prove how serious I am about this philosophy :rolleyes: .

I'm like that too sometimes. Rooted for Oakland over Tampa and NE over Philly for basically that sole reason.

This yr I'd still like to see the Chargers though, because of Wade/Butler/Smith, and also LT2 has been one of my fav. players since before he became a fantasy superstud.

cant say as i agree 100%, while i am a die hard bills fan and yankee fan...and by transitive property and AFC east and AL east fan, if one of my division rivals are the ones left standing to face the evil NFC or NL, as much as it pains me, i have to "root" for my divisional foe, I absolutely cannot root for an NFC team or NL team, it just pains me too much...although I will never root out loud for the divisional foe, but if they are my only option, i would rather they win.... :lol:

Have you lost your mind?!?! Rooting for someone in your division?!?! That's akin to a Yankee fan rooting for the Sux because they didn't make the playoffs. CAN'T HAPPEN!!

And the comment about Buffalo winning the division.........well....I admire your blind loyalty. :rolleyes:

As a Red Sox fan, I can never ever ever root for the Yankees unless they're basically playing the Al-Qaeda All Stars or something.

As a football fan however, I'll always root for a team within my division (except the Dolphins) if my team is out.

Rooting for: Chargers or Colts. NFL Bandwagon says Chargers.

For the NFC: Saints

The rest?

Patsies? Never! Can't root for another AFC East team - that's like cheating on your team

Jets? No. See above.

Ravens? OK, #3 AFC, but Billick still irritates me.

KC? Pretenders. They're lucky to be in the playoffs in the first place.

Eagles? #2 NFC, but only because I'm a PA native.

Cowpukes? I'd rather be boiled in oil first.

Giants? No 8-8 team belongs in the playoffs. Go Giants! And take the Jets with you when you leave!

Bears? You know they don't deserve the playoffs. The Cardinals shoulda beaten them. Green Bay made them look reeeeal bad.

Seahawks? Shoulda lost the division, but the rest sucked more. Got outscored during the season. Don't deserve the playoffs.

Giants

Me too.

I was indifferent until I heard a fan on the Fan660 overnight say to Tony Page that Manning HAD TO GO, and that Coughlin was finished. When asked to pick the game he goes " my heart says the Giants ".

I know these people. I am these people.

It would be funny to see the younger, less talented Manning boy win it before the older more talented one

But the Giants won't make it, the didn't deserve a playoff spot finishing the season 2-6 and entering with a 8-8 record.

I would like to see a Ravens or Chargers vs. Saints or Bears SB though just becasue they are the best teams (even though Chicagos offence stinks and Grossman I'd rather not see Grossman with a SB win before JP)

It would be funny to see the younger, less talented Manning boy win it before the older more talented one

But the Giants won't make it, the didn't deserve a playoff spot finishing the season 2-6 and entering with a 8-8 record.

I would like to see a Ravens or Chargers vs. Saints or Bears SB though just becasue they are the best teams (even though Chicagos offence stinks and Grossman I'd rather not see Grossman with a SB win before JP)

The Chargers and Bears are the two best teams from their respective conference. However, I would like to see Peyton prove everyone wrong this time that he can take his team deep in the playoffs and win the big one. If the defense is giving up 300 yards rushing, I don't think you can blame Peyton for that.

Eli Manning is overrated and will not be able to sustain his team through 3 playoff games. Unlike Ben Roethelisberger, the Giants don't have the supporting cast for Eli tow in 3 road games.

The Chargers and Bears are the two best teams from their respective conference. However, I would like to see Peyton prove everyone wrong this time that he can take his team deep in the playoffs and win the big one. If the defense is giving up 300 yards rushing, I don't think you can blame Peyton for that.

Eli Manning is overrated and will not be able to sustain his team through 3 playoff games. Unlike Ben Roethelisberger, the Giants don't have the supporting cast for Eli tow in 3 road games.

I know, and I'm not saying its gonna happen, but it would be funny to see Eli with a championship before Peyton

And I don't think the Colts will go far with that run defence, like I posted earlier, LJ may be running all over them this weekend. Peyton has also already proved he is a great and HOF worthy QB (Marino never won anything and he made it to the HOF) so winning a championship won't be a deal breaker for him.

I also do not want to see a Giants/Colts SB just because I don't want to have to put up with the weeks of Peyton/Eli crap