Ralph Wilson Stadium Arrest Report Miami

Besides the usual drunk, kicked out, tries to get back in arrests (third degree criminal trespass) and urinating in public some of the 30 arrested include a couple of new offenses.

Arrested

25 year old Rochester male allegedly broke couple holders on not 1 but 2 seats.

24 year old Fairport male attempted to steal a SportsService jacket from an employe, as well as a BAG OF PEANUTS.

22 year old Rochester MALE entering a FEMALE restroom

24 year old Rochester male Obstructing other fans veiw and refusing to leave when ejected

25 year old Niagara Falls male arrested for possession of marijuana

40 year old Holland male ejected for smoking a cigarette

And the feature

A 22 year old male Niagara County man accused of threatening several people with a gas powered CHAIN SAW in a Ralph Wilson stadium parking lot will likely face menacing charges by Orchard Park police. Complaints by 2 males stated the suspect approached them with a gas powered chain saw apparently upset that someone took some of his wood. Another person filed a complaint later.

Parking lot rule # 16 You just don't touch another man's wood.

Arrested

24 year old Fairport male attempted to steal a SportsService jacket from an employe, as well as a BAG OF PEANUTS.

22 year old Rochester MALE entering a FEMALE restroom

24 year old Rochester male Obstructing other fans veiw and refusing to leave when ejected

I must say it is surprising to see my hometown dominate the blotter.

i know a lot of people that come into town for the games from Rochester. and they all suck.

no respect/love for the team. they just see it as a place far enough from home to feel like they can get drunk and do anything they want.

im sure this doesnt speak for ALL rochester fans but the ones i know, and their friends, and their friend's friends all ruin good times.

maybe its just a coincidince.

Arrested

40 year old Holland male ejected for smoking a cigarette

wtf are these serious? I've seen all of these happen and noone gets in trouble, just a little talk with security. I've seen the same person smoke many times during the same game only for the security guard to tell him, two or even three times to put it out. I don't smoke myself but i can say i've seen MANY get away with it.

Breaking cup holders happens all the time too, i mean, people even break SEATS!

And the 24 year old, let me guess, the dude got up too many times and people kept telling him to sit down? At the tennessee game, i kept getting up and a lady (a good looking milf i must say) kept telling to sit down cuz she couldn't sit, i ignored her, but as more annoying as she got, and more drunken i got, i told her to eff her self....

but i'm in rochester too so oh well, if you think this is bad, stop at the penbrooke rest area (i think its penbrooke, with burger king)... lol always 3-4 state troopers there, always destroyed bathrooms and yelling and even fist fights while people wait in line for food.

wtf are these serious? I've seen all of these happen and noone gets in trouble, just a little talk with security. I've seen the same person smoke many times during the same game only for the security guard to tell him, two or even three times to put it out. I don't smoke myself but i can say i've seen MANY get away with it.

And the 24 year old, let me guess, the dude got up too many times and people kept telling him to sit down? At the tennessee game, i kept getting up and a lady (a good looking milf i must say) kept telling to sit down cuz she couldn't sit, i ignored her, but as more annoying as she got, and more drunken i got, i told her to eff her self....

but i'm in rochester too so oh well, if you think this is bad, stop at the penbrooke rest area (i think its penbrooke, with burger king)... lol always 3-4 state troopers there, always destroyed bathrooms and yelling and even fist fights while people wait in line for food.

I see you're doing your best to make sure games don't sell out...

And the 24 year old, let me guess, the dude got up too many times and people kept telling him to sit down?

At the Miami game, everyone in section 123 stood up the entire second half.

I think that was the Rochester section.

I see you're doing your best to make sure games don't sell out...

Just another self-important, spoiled-rotten little punk who'll end up bawling to his therapist about how nobody likes him.

I can never decide whether to feel bad for them or for the people who have to be around them on a regualr basis. :D

i know a lot of people that come into town for the games from Rochester. and they all suck.

no respect/love for the team. they just see it as a place far enough from home to feel like they can get drunk and do anything they want.

im sure this doesnt speak for ALL rochester fans but the ones i know, and their friends, and their friend's friends all ruin good times.

maybe its just a coincidince.

All the posters I've seen named DrDankenstein are idiots...I'm sure not all DrDankensteins are idiots, just the ones I've seen. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Or, perhaps he ought to be more considerate? His ticket isn't a license for him to be a jerk to those around him.

Just another self-important, spoiled-rotten little punk who'll end up bawling to his therapist about how nobody likes him.

I can never decide whether to feel bad for them or for the people who have to be around them on a regualr basis. :thumbsup:

Why? because i'm not a fat b@stard and i want to stand and cheer for my team instead of sitting and eat hot dogs during games? If i wanted to sit on my hands and stuff my face during a football game, i'd stay home.

I've never broken anything at RWS, but all i am saying is, i've seen people smoke, break seats and stand... and security just gives them warnings, even a 2nd or a 3rd warning in the same game, so that is why i said i was shocked to hear people actually got arrested for it.

Standing during play is a must.

RWS ain't a church.

Why? because i'm not a fat b@stard and i want to stand and cheer for my team instead of sitting and eat hot dogs during games? If i wanted to sit on my hands and stuff my face during a football game, i'd stay home.

I've never broken anything at RWS, but all i am saying is, i've seen people smoke, break seats and stand... and security just gives them warnings, even a 2nd or a 3rd warning in the same game, so that is why i said i was shocked to hear people actually got arrested for it.

Standing during play is a must.

RWS ain't a church.

No, it's not a church but it's also quite disrepectful and self-centered to neglect those around you simply because you wish to stand. The desire to sit doesn't imply that anyone is a fat bastard. Take a look around before you tell someone to "eff her self" next time. If they're all straining to see around you, perhaps you should simply sit down. The same logic applies both ways here. If it's your desire to stand up regardless of your surroundings and swear at those that object, perhaps you should just stay home.

No, it's not a church but it's also quite disrepectful and self-centered to neglect those around you simply because you wish to stand. The desire to sit doesn't imply that anyone is a fat bastard. Take a look around before you tell someone to "eff her self" next time. If they're all straining to see around you, perhaps you should simply sit down. The same logic applies both ways here. If it's your desire to stand up regardless of your surroundings and swear at those that object, perhaps you should just stay home.

So she tells me to sit down, but everyone around her is standing and people in front of me are standing and the defense is telling everyone to get up and be loud..... and yet i'm the a-hole to tell this lady off??? lol if you feel that way, more power to you.

So she tells me to sit down, but everyone around her is standing and people in front of me are standing and the defense is telling everyone to get up and be loud..... and yet i'm the a-hole to tell this lady off??? lol if you feel that way, more power to you.

No, I don't think you're an arse now that you've qualified it with "but everyone around her is standing and people in front of me are standing and the defense is telling everyone to get up and be loud.' I think you're 100% in the right in that situation; anyone would agree with that.

I kept getting up and a lady (a good looking milf i must say) kept telling to sit down cuz she couldn't sit, i ignored her, but as more annoying as she got, and more drunken i got, i told her to eff her self

That implies that you were the problem.

My apologies.