2007 Home Sked Is A Marketing Dream

eiregi

that might be the hardest home schedule i have ever seen. Whats the away schedule anyone know

@Cleveland

@Pittsburgh

@Philadelphia

@Washington

@Jacksonville

@NY Jets

@New England

@Miami

This schedule is going to be ridiculous.

The schedule may look tough but who doesn't have a tough schedule? Seriously, there aren't any "easy" games anymore unless maybe you have 8 home games with Detroit, Oakland & Cleveland,,,,,and there's no reason those teams won't be good next year.

i know i am pysched about the schedule.i live in the hudson valley and have never been up to buffalo for a game i always go to the meadowlands to watch them play either the jets or giants.well when i saw that the giants were on the bills home list i told my girlfriend we will plan for that game.(she is a giants fan)and she was like yeah of course we will go.i am getting my ticket as soon as they are available.go bills in"07

The Bills home games are against: New England, Miami, the New York Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas, the New York Giants and Denver.

As long as they don't schedule 3 homes games in December. Bastards. ;) (Although we lucked out this year with December weather). :oops:

As long as they don't schedule 3 homes games in December. Bastards. ;) (Although we lucked out this year with December weather). :oops:

Don't be surprised if the Dallas game is during the second half of the season, maybe December. That will likely sell out regardless of the time of year.

The schedule may look tough but who doesn't have a tough schedule? Seriously, there aren't any "easy" games anymore unless maybe you have 8 home games with Detroit, Oakland & Cleveland,,,,,and there's no reason those teams won't be good next year.

Exactly. Parity means almost everybody is competitive. It's like some people expect Temple and Kent State to pop up on the schedule or something. As far as I'm concerned, the schedule is GREAT. I like seeing very good, high profile visiting teams. Increases the chance of sellouts, raises the atmosphere at the game and decreases the chances of a let down. I also think playing good teams improves your team and makes them playoff tough, but naturally if you want to play them, you want it AT HOME. On the road, I like A) average opponents and B)teams close to Buffalo. We got all of that. Great schedule, IMO.

Don't be surprised if the Dallas game is during the second half of the season, maybe December. That will likely sell out regardless of the time of year.

Nah, the league caters to Jerry Jones, so it'll be early in the season.

You don't expect Tony Romo to play a game in inclement weather, do you?

Will we repeat next year as the team with the toughest strength of schedule?

The one good thing about that is that if the Bills do manage to make the playoffs next season, they'll be prepared to do well in the post-season.

Will we repeat next year as the team with the toughest strength of schedule?

The one good thing about that is that if the Bills do manage to make the playoffs next season, they'll be prepared to do well in the post-season.

Precisely. I like our matchups though.

The Bills have owned Cincy the past few years, Dallas can be tamed provided the run defense continues to improv, the Giants suck, The Broncos are very beatable (see Dallas strategy), Baltimore might be Super Bowl champions and Buff will want revenge and might be at a point where they are looking to make a statement, and the division oppoents are the division opponents...and those are just the home games.

I think though that our opponents might encourage a second prime time game next year. They will have to have at least one after none this year. Monday night may be?

The Bills have owned Cincy the past few years

8 straight, dating back to 1989...I remind the Bengals fans around here any time they open their mouths about the Bills

89 Bengals @ Bills - 24-7

91 Bengals @ Bills - 35-16

96 Bengals @ Bills - 31-17

98 Bills @ Bengals - 33-20

02 Bengals @ Bills - 27-9

03 Bengals @ Bills - 22-16 (OT)

04 Bills @ Bengals - 33-17

05 Bills @ Bengals - 37-27

:)

i know i am pysched about the schedule.i live in the hudson valley and have never been up to buffalo for a game i always go to the meadowlands to watch them play either the jets or giants.well when i saw that the giants were on the bills home list i told my girlfriend we will plan for that game.(she is a giants fan)and she was like yeah of course we will go.i am getting my ticket as soon as they are available.go bills in"07

I live a little bit north of you. I already have a bunch of friends Bills and Giants fans who want to go to that game. There are a lot of Bills fans in the Hudson Valley.

Not to mention that at this point 12 months ago, the Tennessee game was going to be this year's "easy" game. :)

There are no easy games in the NFL. The Bills just need two more wins next year. They almost had them this year.