Help pick a team to root for in the playoffs....

Just Jack

Answer 5 questions and the NFL will help you pick a team to root for in the playoffs.

NFL Bandwagon

It said I should root for the Seahawks based on my answers.

I was given the Eagles when this was fist posted. Though I think I'm going to go for the Saints but to be honest think Baltimore has to be the favorite to win it all unless Lovie decides to go with Brian Griese then the Bears could post a serious challenge.

Guess I'll never know. I answered all the questions and just kept getting that irritating video clip with the even more irritating music. Never got an answer. I finally closed it out.

Same thing happened to me. I tried it again and was told to root for Jax....next time I did it, the Packers were my team to root for.

WTF?

I didn't click on that link, but I'm pulling for the Chiefs to make some noise. Their fan base and stadium setup are really close to ours.

Plus, what an awesome first round matchup that will be with the Colts. LJ versus the Colts defense. And, well, the Colts offense is the Colts offense.

LJ could have a field day. So could Manning. Should be a great game. I'm so glad Denver lost.

since the bills are apparently going to be moved before they ever make the playoffs again, the playoffs are about making money. for whatever reason, i find the games much easier to pick in the post-season. so my favorite team is whoever i am betting on.

i sure as hell can't just pcik another team to root for to make it fun. it's against my nature

since the bills are apparently going to be moved before they ever make the playoffs again, the playoffs are about making money. for whatever reason, i find the games much easier to pick in the post-season. so my favorite team is whoever i am betting on.

i sure as hell can't just pcik another team to root for to make it fun. it's against my nature

ok...i've sobered up now and i take that back. i pick new orleans, because i had marques colston as a student in both middle school and high school. he is a great kid, the total antithesis of the sterotypical dickhead loudmouth pro wide receiver. i can't believe the season he's having...if only he was this dominant in high school! i used to go to every game and most weeks he was invisible out there...and that is no exagerration.

The top 2 seeds in both the AFC and NFC have been to 3 combined Super Bowl's:

San Diego - 1 (loss)

Baltimore - 1 (won)

Chicago - 1 (won)

New Orleans - 0

Therefore, I wouldn't have a problem with any of these teams making it!

I'd like to see San Diego verses New Orleans in the big game the Brees against old team story would be great and the whole Reggie Bush angle would really piss off Houston fans.

I absoluetly do not want to see Dallas, New England, the New York's or Indy make up!

That is a great website but they picked...Jacksonville...funny they din't make the playoffs.

I feared I'd get the Jets or Pats, based on my cold-weather favorite team. At least I got the Colts, instead.

I'll probably root for them, since they haven't won anything yet, I don't want Peyton Manning to be this generation's Dan Marino (I'd prefer Marino to be in a class by himself), and Tony Dungy is just a class guy.

Basically, I'd like anyone to win other than the Pats, Jets, or Cowboys.