Bills vs Miami 12/17

rockpile

So, did security let the sign in? :(

874988[/snapback]

I don't know. Me and my son were wandering the lot, just playing candid camera.

Before the morning rain showers started, people were running around, rock and roll was blasting, LOTS of happy people noise - laughing and cheering. Old friends greeting each other as fires and cookouts were flaming in the land of the lousy fan.

The rain did not end the parties, just moved them under cover.

I got hugs from Harriett, Cindy, Lori, and Ruth (and even Mrs. Kenny!) which helped me stay warm. :lol: I wanted to take a lot more shots, but I wanted a dry camera more. :lol:

I will not list all the good folks who were there because I do not want to miss anyone. WELL over a dozen regular TBDers.

Here is a link to my webshots.

I refuse to acknowledge the "rivalry is dead". The fans were crazy!

link here

These were all taken by 10 AM and the party was on.

874983[/snapback]

Amen to that! Anybody who thinks it's dead wasn't there. I wouldn't have been screaming as loud to preserve the shutout at the end of the game, if it wasn't the fish. Miami sucks-forever!

I gotta say, Meeting some of you at last years Fish game was a good time for me. Wish I could have made it back for this years annual Squishing....It looked like a good time. Thanks for the pics Rock.

Muck Fiami!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I just stumbled on this

I can only imagine

What exactly is "tailgating Canadian style"?

Do they hand out flyers on how to sneak over the border?

Do they erect an igloo and make a campfire?

Do they call each other up and say, "You bring the ice, I'll bring the rest of the ice."?

Canadian Style = Doggie Style.

Just the way the canuks call it.