Pro Bowler/High motor DE Aaron Schobel

Corp000085

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Fletcher? That's disappointing.

872419[/snapback]

these are just the starters. that original link that i posted had schneck in there, butnow he's removed... I bet he's there when they announce the full roster? who knows...

Hrm, I think Lee Evans had to been close to the cut.  I would have taken him over Andre Johnson, but then again I'm a Bills fan. 

Evans has 4 less yards then Johnson, but like 17 less catches. Also one more TD.

Besides, how many of his yards are "garbage" time yards? Obviously when you're team stinks you'll have to air it out in the 2nd half. I'm really interested to see how many yards Johnson has in games their losing in the 2nd half.

On NFL Radio, they just plugged Lee Evans, saying he should have gone over Andre Johnson.

872421[/snapback]

I think it's pretty tough to leave out the conference's leading receiver (in terms of catches) but if these are only the starters, I think Evans still stands a shot of getting in as a reserve as well as Clements, Fletcher and Peters.

I think it's pretty tough to leave out the conference's leading receiver (in terms of catches) but if these are only the starters, I think Evans still stands a shot of getting in as a reserve as well as Clements, Fletcher and Peters.

872437[/snapback]

Maybe as alternates. Click on the link in the OP, the roster's complete.

Evans deserved to be on the Pro Bowl roster. If they gave the nod to Johnson because he has more receptions, most of which are the Carr dump-down variety when teams are basically giving them those catches, it is a joke. Not saying Johnson isn't a good player, but Evans has meant way more to his team and is having a better year.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me (and I don't think they are) the Patsies don't have a single player on the Pro Bowl roster.

872458[/snapback]

Who deserved it other than Brady. I am surprised that Brady missed the cut. But there are too many good QBs in the AFC.