Selfish, arrogant bastard

Kelly the Dog

drew thinks he's one of the elites like favre, manning, elway, montana etc who would never have gotten benched (would have put marino in there but i think jjohnson did actually bench him.)  at this point i think he's a minority of 1 that has that view

:w00t:

865615[/snapback]

:P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

drew thinks he's one of the elites like favre, manning, elway, montana etc who would never have gotten benched (would have put marino in there but i think jjohnson did actually bench him.)  at this point i think he's a minority of 1 that has that view

:w00t:

865615[/snapback]

Wasn't Montana benched for Young, and that's why Joe went to KC?

That's great What is your point? Who on this board criticizes losman's charity or humanitarianism? Anyone who does is obviously full of sh-- because they don't know him personally. The valid criticism, the criticism I have, is with his on-field play. This article is nice, but doesn't amount to anything you knob.

That's great What is your point?  Who on this board criticizes losman's charity or humanitarianism?  Anyone who does is obviously full of sh-- because they don't know him personally.  The valid criticism, the criticism I have, is with his on-field play.  This article is nice, but doesn't amount to anything you knob.

865655[/snapback]

He's a top 15 QB in this league, and next year will be a top 10.

Not many people dumb enough to question his playing ability anymore.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

He's doing it for selfish reasons.  He gets to use the whole suite as a tax deduction if he donates it.  If he used it for his family, he wouldn't get a tax break.

He IS selfish!  :w00t:

865376[/snapback]

How's your unselfish friend doing in Dallas?

:P:)

It's called a bad day and taking it the wrong way.  Simple mistake.

865546[/snapback]

It's called they'll never let it go, because some peope find it amusing to laugh at other mistakes.

That being said, it matters little that we are all getting behind JP; and while he may be good with kids, my primary interest is in how much respect he is getting in his own locker room. I'm always looking at how he interacts with his teammates, and have always noticed a lukewarm response to him. One example is when he threw the winning touchdown in Houston and Price ran right by him. Also, I noticed that when he missed Evans high on a simple slant pattern, right before the touchdown to Royal, Evans went off to the sideline shaking his head and saying something to another player. While I think JP is making strides, he needs to finish the season strong to assure him of the job next year and solidify the respect of his teammates.