What Free Agents would my fellow experts choose?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two or Three of the following would be nice

Eric Steinbach OG

Rod Coleman DT

Vonnie Holliday DT

Daniel Graham TE

Eric Johnson TE

Drew Bennett WR

863921[/snapback]

So you wouldn't be upset if we brought in both Eric Johnson and Dan Graham and none of the others?

Andre Gurode

Jordan Black

Marc Colombo

Tony Pashos

Shaun O'Hara

Diehl, David UFA

Manuwai, Vince UFA

Steinbach, Eric UFA

DT

Coleman, Rod UFA

Sands, Terdell UFA

Scott, Ian UFA

CB

Clements, Nate UFA

Manning, Jr., Ricky UFA

Samuel, Asante UFA

Thomas, Kiwaukee UFA

TE

Graham, Daniel UFA

Johnson, Eric UFA

Shiancoe, Visanthe UFA

WR

Bennett, Drew UFA

Washington, Kelley UFA did he have the legal troubles or was it all henry?

LB

Fletch

Boss Bailey - real fast, maybe Jauron can make him a player again here

Lance Briggs

Warrick Holdman - fits our style and would just be a backup

Cato June

Rob Morris - just to back up fletch

Peter Sirmon - i think hes a sleeper, be4 his injury 2 years ago he was really coming on

If we were to look at ristricted, i like :

WR - Patrick Crayton (cant remember if dallas already locked him up or not, but if not they will), Clarence Moore, Ernest Wilford

OL - Max Starks - we would probably have to give up the world, but just in case we didnt i threw him on here.

Ruben Brown, Asante Samuel, and Dennis Northcutt.

I don't think any will leave their respected teams, but it'd be nice to have em.

Why do we need a new tight end and another WR?

863725[/snapback]

Northcutt stinks....He can't even get on the field for the Browns.

Northcutt stinks....He can't even get on the field for the Browns.

864156[/snapback]

He's a good punt returner, and has made some pretty good plays in his career. Spending his time with the star-crossed Browns franchise hasn't helped.

I wouldn't go to lengths to obtain him, but I think he'd be a useful addition at the right price.

Steinbach. Period. Pay him more than he deserves. The contract will appear cheap in only a few years.

Sign Steinbach, and the Bills would have superbowl caliber left side.

863704[/snapback]

Bill....I would love to see Steinbach here(I still wish they would have drafted him over a certain RB with knee problems :beer: ) . I'm not sure if he is going to command a contract like Hutchinson got from Minnesota, but if he does, I don't see the Bills going after him.

He's a good punt returner, and has made some pretty good plays in his career. Spending his time with the star-crossed Browns franchise hasn't helped.

I wouldn't go to lengths to obtain him, but I think he'd be a useful addition at the right price.

864175[/snapback]

Don't we already have a similar player in Andre Davis ? We need to think outside the box to get our FAs. We cannot go by with these 2nd and 3rd tier FAs.

Don't we already have a similar player in Andre Davis ?  We need to think outside the box to get our FAs.  We cannot go by with these 2nd and 3rd tier FAs.

864218[/snapback]

Could be. Just that I've seen Northcutt make some good plays thru his years. But yes, I don't see the Bills making a move for him...but he'd be handy as a punt return man if Roscoe gets hurt or is deemed to valuable for that duty.

Re-Signs:

Nate Clements (Asante Samuel or Ricky Manning Jr. if Nate signs elsewhere)

Mike Gandy (is a MUCH better OG than OT) (or Eric Steinbech if we could get him)

London Fletcher (is a MUST!!!)

Andre' Davis

Kiwaukee Thomas

Rian Lindell

Chris Kelsay

UFA Acquisitions:

Vonnie Holliday (we need an established veteran besides Tripplett)

Daniel Graham (SF drafted Vernon Davis while having Johnson for a reason)

We definitely need another WR. We have a definite #1 in Evans. But Reed, Price, and Parrish (at this point) are nothing more than #3's. Evans (1), Parrish (3), Davis (5), and Aiken (6) all need to stay (the latter two for ST's). Either Reed or Price need to be cut, with the survivor being our #4.

We need a solid #2 WR. A big, strong, possession type. While everyone seems to want Drew Bennett, i'd prefer the money go elsewhere and us draft Dwayne Jarrett in Round 1.

I hate to say it but I do not see this team being a big player in FA ever again.

1. Players will not want to come here

2. Ralph will not pay the big bonus

3. Ralph is postering for a move, you can feel it

Dont be shocked

Lets keep not selling out and accelerate the process!

Steinbach. Period. Pay him more than he deserves. The contract will appear cheap in only a few years.

Sign Steinbach, and the Bills would have superbowl caliber left side.

863704[/snapback]

Hallelujah!!! And amen, give him a big fat contract and make sure he gets here. If we are really #2 in cap space we surely have got some room. Draft a RT in early rounds of draft, resign Nate (I would overpay for him as well). Then draft OLB and a tall MAC receiver in the 3rd.

There you go Marv, no need to spend time and money on off-season analysis.

We're done and we're winning.

Oh, and if we have the cash let's get Dan Graham or Johnson at TE