Dolphins Week

Puhonix

Fins passed on an injured Brees, for an injured Culpepper. And if you had to choose a QB with an injured shoulder, or one with an injured knee, which would you pick. Hindsight is always so clear.

863300[/snapback]

Well, Brees injury wasn't supposed to be as serious as Culpeppers, Someone who was already overrated and whos injury comes to his biggest weapon, his legs.

C'mon, even as a phins fan you have to be able torecognise it was a mistake to take DC over Brees before the season started

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not fathoms. But they are apart. Put it this way. Harrington has started THREE TIMES the ammount of games as Losman (more experience) and in his 5th full year in the league he still has worse numbers than a QB in his 2nd full year with 40 some less starts?

863307[/snapback]

To be fair, he was in Detroit, the black hole of football.

1. That doesnt explain his poor stats THIS year in Miami

2. Detroit has a good tandem of receivers

863328[/snapback]

1. Stats do not show his play. Granted, half of his are poor QB decisions, the other half are passes that his WRs dropped, or deflected. I wish the NFL would show INTs that are not the QBs fault.

2. Good receivers is one thing. Having time to pass to them is another.

One good thing about Harrington is that -- even dating back to his days with the Lions -- he's never taken many sacks. He gets rid of the ball very quickly -- sometimes NOT to his advantage. It will be interesting to see how Fewell and Jauron decide to defend him. Remember that both have seen plenty of him both with Chicago -- and don't forget that Jauron coached for Detroit...

1. Stats do not show his play. Granted, half of his are poor QB decisions, the other half are passes that his WRs dropped, or deflected. I wish the NFL would show INTs that are not the QBs fault.

863330[/snapback]

Oh OK. So by that logic Losman is really 2,500 yards 15 TD's and 6 INT's ... nice!

Oh OK. So by that logic Losman is really 2,500 yards 15 TD's and 6 INT's ... nice!

863343[/snapback]

you must live in a world where logic takes a back seat, Let me know how that all works out for you. Say hi to crayonz while you're there.

I am curious how my defense against INTs gives Losman another TD though.

you must live in a world where logic takes a back seat, Let me know how that all works out for you. Say hi to crayonz while you're there.

I am curious how my defense against INTs gives Losman another TD though.

863346[/snapback]

Dropped ball in the endzone by a WR ... you were talking about how Miami's receivers were dropping Harringtons balls.

1. That doesnt explain his poor stats THIS year in Miami

2. Detroit has a good tandem of receivers

863328[/snapback]

Joey ain't that good, but I'd love to hear about this good tandem of WRs during his time in Detroit.

I'd much rather be facing Culpepper on Sunday...healthy or not.

LOL, you phin fans crack me up. How many titles does Marino have again? The same amount as Kelly, right?

The phins passed on Brees for an injured Culpepper, and a guy who couldn't keep the starter job in Detroit

Then they brought in Mularky and Bennie Anderson off the Bills after playing against them twice a year.

Talk about a team on the right track

863285[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

863330[/snapback]

You do realize that you are pinning your hopes on a QB who (if you've seen recent photos) looks like your avatar...

Fins passed on an injured Brees, for an injured Culpepper. And if you had to choose a QB with an injured shoulder, or one with an injured knee, which would you pick. Hindsight is always so clear.

863300[/snapback]

And would you pick the one who looked like a pro bowler before his injury, or the one who looked like one of the worst starters in the league as soon as he lost Randy Moss? Bonehead decision. :thumbsup:

Hoping for another classic Mularkey gameplan
\

Cue NFL films voice...

Its 3rd and goal for Miami at the Buffalo 4 yard line, up by 5 with 2:45 left in the game. This may seal it for the Dolphins.

Harrington to the line, takes the snap, fakes to the fullback, pitches to Sammy Morris heading left, Morris is looking to throw, he throws for Chamber in the end zone, and the ball is intercepted by Nate Clements. He's at the Buffalo 20, 25, 30, 35 he...could...go...all..the...way!! Clements to the Miami 20, 10, touchdown Buffalo!

What were they thinking calling a fake sweep halfback option on 3rd and goal, when simply a FG would have just about iced the game for Miami. Saban looks like he's ready to explode. The Buffalo fans are actually laughing at the Dolphins.

Dropped ball in the endzone by a WR ... you were talking about how Miami's receivers were dropping Harringtons balls.

863355[/snapback]

Something about that sentence that just doesn't sound right. :w00t:

I always thought they were doing something else to them. :P