KUDOS to the BILLS from L.I. Phil

Wow, what an ass kicking ! Your team took the Jets to the shed and layed a good old fashoned ass whoopin on them. I am very sure you are very proud today and deservedly so!

I planned to reply last night but I was too shell shocked. BLAME THE BILLS :(

If Willis could play like that against all teams you guys would at least be AFC champs. Whats with that guy??!! Wow!

Any way go on and lay it on them Jets. They deserve it because they really sucked yesterday.

Now lets see what kinda fans you are. Keep in mind I made no personal attacks to anyone here when I came on and trash talked your Bills. I limited it to THE TEAM not anyone here. (see original post)

At least the NE Paytoilets lost.

Here I am , lay it on and HAVE FUN WITH IT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR TEAM !!!

Wow, what an ass kicking ! Your team took the Jets to the shed and layed a good old fashoned ass whoopin on them. I am very sure you are very proud today and deservedly so!

I planned to reply last night but I was too shell shocked. BLAME THE BILLS :(

If Willis could play like that against all teams you guys would at least be AFC champs. Whats with that guy??!! Wow!

Any way go on and lay it on them Jets. They deserve it because they really sucked yesterday.

Now lets see what kinda fans you are. Keep in mind I made no personal attacks to anyone here when I came on and trash talked your Bills. I limited it to THE TEAM not anyone here. (see original post)

At least the NE Paytoilets lost.

Here I am , lay it on and HAVE FUN WITH IT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR TEAM !!!

862886[/snapback]

Hey Phil, I thanks for being man enough to come back and take the ass whooping you worked so hard for.

BTW, I didn't realize you sang Christmas tunes in your spare time:

http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P

You guys laid a golden egg...However, give credit to the Bills for dominating in the trenches, something they haven't done in a long time.

The good thing for you guys is the Pats got whipped and they are down. If you guys win the next three and the Pats lose a couple then the AFC East is yours. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Welcome back chief.......you came back and took it like a man..although being a Jets fan you prob have gotten good at that.

862904[/snapback]

Thanks. As a Bills fan I am sure you can understand :(

Bill had the Jets back on their heels from the outset yesterday. The Jets briefly answered back but your guys shoved back WAY harder and the Jets had no answer at all.

Pretty awesome display by the Bills.

Ohh it was all good fun, we would be in a much worse mood if we lost. I agree, if Willis played like that every week we would be somewhere. Trade Vilma and Willis will be human against you, that's what motivates him.

See ya next year (unless you run into me on Long Island)

Thanks. As a Bills fan I am sure you can understand :(

Bill had the Jets back on their heels from the outset yesterday. The Jets briefly answered back but your guys shoved back WAY harder and the Jets had no answer at all.

862915[/snapback]

So is Pennington finally done out there....I think after the second surgery they transplanted the rotator cuff of a 9 year old girl in there. That guy doesn't have the arm to make even a simple 10 yard out anymore.....and it's a shame. I always liked Pennington but gosh....he has to be done now.

So is Pennington finally done out there....I think after the second surgery they transplanted the rotator cuff of a 9 year old girl in there.  That guy doesn't have the arm to make even a simple 10 yard out anymore.....and it's a shame.  I always liked Pennington but gosh....he has to be done now.

862924[/snapback]

Take another look at the game yesterday. Pennington threw a few nice 15-20 yard outs, one to Coles that was just beautiful. Pennington's struggles yesterday had nothing to do with his arm. I was expecting it to be much, much worse.

So is Pennington finally done out there....I think after the second surgery they transplanted the rotator cuff of a 9 year old girl in there.  That guy doesn't have the arm to make even a simple 10 yard out anymore.....and it's a shame.  I always liked Pennington but gosh....he has to be done now.

862924[/snapback]

He certainly looked cooked yesterday. He had average arm strength before the two surgeries. Obviously he finishes this year as starter but they will DEFINATELY look to upgrade in the offseason. I feel bad for the dude he was actually pretty good but thats football.

Kudos to you for taking your loss like a man.

What is the story on Da'Brick - was yesterday just a bad day - or has he had his share of struggles this season?

Kudos to you for taking your loss like a man.

What is the story on Da'Brick - was yesterday just a bad day - or has he had his share of struggles this season?

862936[/snapback]

Overall he has done well. Yesterday was probably his worst game as a pro. I think you saw a pro exploit the rookie yesterday.

Let me edit that...........

I think you saw an All-pro exploit the rookie yesterday.

Thanks. As a Bills fan I am sure you can understand :P

862915[/snapback]

Damn, I thought you were the guy on top of the GW.Bridge....good luck we shall meet again!!

The Great Mangini is vastly over rated ....Mangini=Sabin...... :(

Take another look at the game yesterday.  Pennington threw a few nice 15-20 yard outs, one to Coles that was just beautiful.  Pennington's struggles yesterday had nothing to do with his arm.  I was expecting it to be much, much worse.

862931[/snapback]

Yup. Give some credit to Schoebel and Kelsay....They were on his face every time he stepped up to throw.

Hey Phil kudos to you to show up and take the loss like a man. I must admit being that I only live 15 minutes from giant stadium I'm feeling pretty damn good right now. It's been awhile since the bills dominated a game, so I shall enjoy it.

With that said the jets are doing a real solid job of rebuilding their team. I dont necessarily agree with a lot of jets fans that pennington is done as a starter after this year. Yeah he's limited in what he can do. He'll never be a guy that can stretch a field vertically or lead a fast paced passing game, but he's smart and effiecent. With a true stud rb in next years draft, and working to improve the run defense. With the players the jets currently have maybe a switch back to the 4-3 would shorten the learning curve. The Jets are definitely headed in the right direction. Good luck to your team the rest of the season. :(

Take another look at the game yesterday.  Pennington threw a few nice 15-20 yard outs, one to Coles that was just beautiful.  Pennington's struggles yesterday had nothing to do with his arm.  I was expecting it to be much, much worse.

862931[/snapback]

Check that VCR again. Longest pass completion was for 23 yds and most of that was YAC. If he threw one ball past 10 yds, it must have been the one Nate INT'd.

One would figure they would have challenged 2 very raw DBs, but the only crossups Mangini threw were quick patterns right at the LOS. Even though the Bills' pass rush was stallar, Pennington had enough time to throw deep (if he could)

Personally, I would lay this one on Mangini and the coaches more than Pennington. The Bills have some pretty big weaknesses on defense and the Jets did just about all they could to ignore them.

And Pennington played like crap, too!