KUDOS to the BILLS from L.I. Phil

Take another look at the game yesterday.  Pennington threw a few nice 15-20 yard outs, one to Coles that was just beautiful.  Pennington's struggles yesterday had nothing to do with his arm.  I was expecting it to be much, much worse.

862931[/snapback]

Had to do with our pass rush for sure. it was very clear while watching in person.

Uhhhhhhh umm I am fro  fro  from Lo lon lon long errrr  uhhhh  Lac Lacka Lackawan Orchard Park yea yeah thats it ORCHARD PARK.

I am from ORCHARD PARK NEW YORK ! :thumbsup:

863114[/snapback]

no sh-it......I guess you did not pick up my sarcasm

Yeah it is. Pretty stupid but funny photoshop job. No? Guess you can see I am not his biggest fan.

863547[/snapback]

he looks like one of those little freaks from that chuckie series. it's creepy, a choir boy face with the body of demented midget.

i'm pretty sure i'm talking about pennington.

hey--I'm no jets fan, but lately they fall down the "i hate them and wish they would all die" list behind the fins and the pats, for obvious reasons. i always thought pennington was a smart qb, and he's had a couple pretty bad breaks along the way. that's a shame (mostly if he's on our team), but he diced us early in the year.

the mark of a good fan....u dish it out and when its over u come back to dish it more or take it...this is what sports is all about!!!! Go Bills and come on back anytime you feel the urge...i am sure u will always be welcome as long as u are willing to dish it out and or take it

Wow, what an ass kicking ! Your team took the Jets to the shed and layed a good old fashoned ass whoopin on them. I am very sure you are very proud today and deservedly so!

I planned to reply last night but I was too shell shocked. BLAME THE BILLS :thumbsup:

If Willis could play like that against all teams you guys would at least be AFC champs. Whats with that guy??!! Wow!

Any way go on and lay it on them Jets. They deserve it because they really sucked yesterday.

Now lets see what kinda fans you are. Keep in mind I made no personal attacks to anyone here when I came on and trash talked your Bills. I limited it to THE TEAM not anyone here. (see original post)

At least the NE Paytoilets lost.

Here I am , lay it on and HAVE FUN WITH IT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR TEAM !!!

862886[/snapback]