Pinto Kenny on ESPN tonight

SACKMARINO

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who Pinto Kenny is (someone who visits here I presume), but I was up when I read this post, so I set my DVR to record it...knowing that ESPN always starts things late at night, I just set it for a 1 hour taping (the show is half an hour) and managed to get the whole thing. It didn't start right at the listed time, but about 10 minutes late. PM me if you need a copy!

I don't know who Pinto Kenny is (someone who visits here I presume), but I was up when I read this post, so I set my DVR to record it...knowing that ESPN always starts things late at night, I just set it for a 1 hour taping (the show is half an hour) and managed to get the whole thing.  It didn't start right at the listed time, but about 10 minutes late.  PM me if you need a copy!

862890[/snapback]

I'm glad you watched it. Let me know what you guys think of the show. I was the one who directed/produced it. And it's definitely supposed to be on again tomororw at 1:30 pm.

I don't know who Pinto Kenny is (someone who visits here I presume), but I was up when I read this post, so I set my DVR to record it...knowing that ESPN always starts things late at night, I just set it for a 1 hour taping (the show is half an hour) and managed to get the whole thing.  It didn't start right at the listed time, but about 10 minutes late.  PM me if you need a copy!

862890[/snapback]

Can it be posted on youtube?

Can it be posted on youtube?

863060[/snapback]

Not youtube, but starting around picture #25 there are about 4 or 5 pictures of Kenny at the end of the NFL pregame tailgate shooting for the home opener. Kenny covered in condiments and pics of the ESPN crew.

I was told these were for the ESPN show. Does anyone have a copy??

The rest are from TBD Tailgate 7.

click here

I think it got bumped but only 20 mins or so......i just watched it. i set my VCR and sports center was recorded  on it but i fast forwarded and then it was on.

862883[/snapback]

It was bumped 30minutes, SC went on late, so that show started exactly at 3am.

Thanks for posting that article. I had the pleasure of tailgating with Ron last year at the Bills game in New England. Thinking back at how many Bills fans have had their lips on that bowling ball made me a little worried, but he actually swabbed it with rubbing alcohol after each shot. Partying with Pinto Ron, whether at the Ralph or at a road game, is something that every Bills fan should experience!

Thanks for posting that article.  I had the pleasure of tailgating with Ron last year at the Bills game in New England.  Thinking back at how many Bills fans have had their lips on that bowling ball made me a little worried, but he actually swabbed it with rubbing alcohol after each shot.  Partying with Pinto Ron, whether at the Ralph or at a road game, is something that every Bills fan should experience!

863681[/snapback]

Absolutely - I've had the pleasure of tailgating with Kenny at 3 away games (Cincinnati '04, Chicago '06, Indianapolis '06) and look forward to the next. I just hope that he keeps up his streak long enough for me to be able to afford to join him for 16 (or better yet, 19) games one season.